1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

XVII MODAPP

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DaOfficialLegend, Jul 6, 2018.

1. DaOfficialLegend

DaOfficialLegend One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    DaOfficialLegend
    In-game Name:XVIIOSCAR
    In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher):Mayor

What time can you moderate the chat? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone)BST 1PM - 9PM

How long have you played on our server?:I started in Broncin 1.0 in 2013 and in 2.0 I have 13days played.

Have you ever been muted or banned?
    :I've been muted twice for spam and I've been banned once but I have learnt from this and learnt my lesson and will not do it again.

If so, why and for how long?: Grief and for 3 days

Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?:I am suitable for moderator because I've learnt a lot over the 5 years that I have played Broncin, I've matured over those years too, I am friendly to others and donate money to people that want help. I'm available most of the time so whenever you need me just shoot me a text on discord and I will try my best to reply! I volunteer my own time I know the rules and I know the limit's from experience since 2013. I will keep the chat clean and correct, and mute when the rules have been broken and punishment will be taken. I am very well behaved and serious when need be, but can also be very light or funny other times as well. Overall I just want to help Broncin out and keep it cool and safe.

Extra Information: I like to listen to music, art, games and parties and if you want to be friends or talk just hit me up!

2. iBuzzy

iBuzzy One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    iBuzzy
    I would highly recommend you for mod. You are very nice and giving as well as accepting and nondiscriminatory. These are very good attributes you posses and make you one of the best candidates for the moderator position.

3. BeatzZ

BeatzZ Civilian

Ratings:
    +5
    Minecraft:
    _BeatzZ_
    XVIIOSCAR is definitely suitable for mod as he his so damn generous to people and hes not toxic. i would love to see him in the ranks

4. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Um.... I don’t think your suitable. I will say no more

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TravMiner123

TravMiner123 One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    TravMiner123
    I highly recommend XVIISCAR for mod. His a very nice guy and ive been with him since 2013 and he has never done anything disrespectful in the chats and has always offered to help to people in need. He deserves the rank of Mod.

All because his the only one with ur head

6. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    This is a very short application. But short apps can sometimes be good. And this is one of them. I would organize it a bit more though. Nice player in game. Good luck

7. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +69
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    OOH a Little Mix-up! It's a Short Application, but sometimes the shortest goes the quickest. Good Luck! ;)

Happy Mod Games!
    And May The Odds be Ever in your favor...

[​IMG]

8. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Yes, recommended. You seem very mature and suitable. :D

9. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Recommended, GL!

10. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    From what I have seen you seem to be a very mature and respectful person. These are the attributes that moderators need to do their job. I wish you the best of luck!

11. DashSlayer25

DashSlayer25 One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft:
    DashSlayer25
    This application is way too short, and sometimes you can be rude. so ill say no to the application

12. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Good application =D #AcceptXVII, cuz if u don't... he will end up like lil pump... rip. Suggested!!!! Good luck my friend

13. DashSlayer25

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft:
    DashSlayer25
    He Is Not Suitable Cuz Hes Rude, And Hes Very Immature... His Rudeness Is Too Much To Bristol, Disagree

14. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    so his "rudeness" doesn't apply to players not in bristol?

• Like Like x 1
  15. DashSlayer25

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft:
    DashSlayer25
    Hes just gone too overboard with me and uk, hes very rude to me... so I say no to this application

16. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    You get mad whenever it's at Bristol. When its someone else, I dont see much from you.;)o_O And btw, you griefed the surrounding area of his town so he has a reason to respond (in a way).

• Informative Informative x 1