1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

xSeasons Officer Application

Discussion in 'Officer Applications' started by xSeasons, Jun 13, 2018.

1. xSeasons

xSeasons Fugie

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    xSeasons
    in-game Name: xSeasons

How old are you? 14

What is your timezone? GMT+

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? Once, because I put this ```````````````''''''''''''' in chat, im sorry

What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) 1pm - 3am (My time)
    How long have you played on our server?: for about 2 weeks but, I will be more active from now on.
    I have 32 hours
    What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Citizen

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Yes I have

What makes you the best police applicant?: What makes me a great officer is, I will help all new players and greet them. and I am pretty decent at pvp, i'm familiar with a couple of officer commands, I will help new players getting around the map, get tools, and ranking them up, I know the map really well, I could help new people get around when they rankup I can make jokes im a really cool dude, I will be nice to everyone, and im a fast typer, and i'd be a great help to the community, I love this server and i'd love to help out, I also learned how officers work on broncin I've been hanging out with some of them, I am fair and generous, I am a fun guy, i'll joke around but when someone goes to far I take action, im polite to others I will take action even if anyone abuses (even though if they're my friends) I stick by the rules.
    Thank You :D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    i recommend adding more to your application. although you answered the questions, it seems rushed and a bit more info would improve it a lot. like how many hours you played should be added, too.

you seem to be a cool person. you seem easy to get along with, although i'd be careful with spamming. (;´Д`)

in general, good luck with being accepted! :)

3. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Your application is a bit short. Add more on the "What makes you the best police applicant".

Good luck!

4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Short and a bit unorganized in the what makes you the best officer section. I would recommend looking at some accepted applications and seeing what they did but you didn't. Don't copy them though.
    Good luck

5. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Again... still too short. Go with what mew said, look at accepted applications, don't copy them. But I guess this can get you going

6. BradenIsAwesome

BradenIsAwesome Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    BradenIsAwesome
    I don't really know you that much, but you seem like a very nice person. Recommended :)

7. xSeasons

xSeasons Fugie

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    xSeasons
    Thanks man, good luck on mod ;)

8. CaptainWonders

CaptainWonders Civilian

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft: