1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Accepted Vulso Officer Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Officer Applications' started by Vulso, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    In-game Name: Vulso

How old are you? Currently 16

What is your timezone? GMT +0

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? I have been banned twice, the reason behind the bans was because of: Xray and Harassment, The reason I believe this should not affect my chances is that back then I did not seriously care for the server or connect with the community. During my time I use to just come on to annoy players and because I didn't know anybody I didn't care for the community at all but since then I have realised it is better to get along with people to get more from the game and overall get a better experience.

What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) Since I have now finished school I can dedicate around 13+ hours per day as I wake up from around 12 am and usually I am online till around 1-2am in the morning so my sleep schedule is kinda broken but good for playing games.

How long have you played on our server?: for a few months.

What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Mayor

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: I have read all the rules and completely understand them and will enforce them to make sure that the rules are a solid part of the server that regularly gets worked. I will also make sure I keep up to date with the rules by regularly checking them and making sure that I am in a good place to enforce them.

What makes you the best police applicant?: Personally what I believe makes me a good police application is:

PvP Skills
    As you are all aware part of being police is having to deal with the rule breakers and most people will willingly comply however some will stand up against the police and decide to fight back because of this it means most cops must have decent pvp skills which personally I think a lot of officers are lacking and I can offer this! As of it being 1.8 pvp which I am very experienced in and have been using for years now and have familiarised myself with overtime I believe I am extremely good with using the terrain to my advantage and overall have good aim + CPS, EG: I am top 190 players on a well-known skywars server, Screenshot proof: http://prntscr.com/juttwb

Ambition
    I think that I have a drive for justice and that I overall have an ambition towards the server trying to be the best version it possibly can be! If I make being a cop I wish to enforce the rules and try to make as many players as possible have the same ambition I have towards the server.

Management Skills
    overall I think I have massive Management Skills and that I can pretty much handle most situations by myself or if needed I won't be scared to ask for help! Over time I have run multiple Minecraft servers and helped with the management of players on other peoples servers so I have had a good experience in all areas of help. on top of that, I recently ran a discord (i was the owner) of 1.5k people and I would be willing to bring my promotional skills + managing skills to my officer role.​

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Great application. would like to see you on the team. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    a really great application, i love how everything is pretty organized. xD

overall, good luck on being accepted!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +9
    Very good application, would recommend Vulso.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Well, see._____________

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Not recommended, disrespectful player. Also I do not see that you have changed from when you were banned, back then you wrote some mean books and a few days ago you also said let’s build a trench around Bristol or something like that, to me that dosent show change or the fact you want to get along with people rather then cause conflict. Don’t think your best for the team nor server.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Good luck vulso but 13 hours is kinda over doing it. No lifting Minecraft doesn’t sound ... lets say “Cool” if u know what I mean but Azera made good points, Good luck

8. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Hey! I play atleast 554 hours a day nub so shush

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Nice xD

10. CaptainWonders

CaptainWonders Civilian

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft:
    CaptainWonders
    Prity detailed and decent app. Good Luck!

11. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming an officer!

You will be given the rank of MallCop on the server and on the discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full Officer and get access to the full rank of Officer on the discord and website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.