1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

ValeriyaFF's App.

Discussion in 'Accepted Mod Applications' started by Valeriya, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valeriya

Valeriya Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    DragonKahn
    In-game Name: ValeriyaFF
    In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher): Citizen
    What time can you moderate the chat? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) Any time of the day, CST
    How long have you played on our server?: March 2013
    Have you ever been muted or banned?: Muted once.
    If so, why and for how long?: Muted for speaking another language, 5m.
    Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?: I've been playing Broncin for about 4 years now, it's nice to see how much it's grown and how much has changed in that time. I feel like I'm suitable for the role cause I'm mature, know how to handle most situations, knowing how to help players with most of the problems they have in the server. I know the commands in and out and I love helping out the community. I want to help see Broncin grow and work into a big and growing community. I've been working in the back-end of everything Broncin related, helping find bugs and fixing most of the mines. I'm willing tp help the new players and teach them the ways around Broncin and show them the way of the Mayor. I've had past experience on multiple servers of being staff or admin over the course of the past 10 years, I've helped big servers like MCCP and VenomousPvP in the past and have past experience dealing with this server.
    Extra Information: howdy pardner

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    This application is kind of short. and it seems like you are only putting generic points. I don't see anything here that sets you apart from any other applicants.
    Good Luck

3. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +9
    sdfsdfjisdfijsijodfisojdfijosiofjsjiodfjsiodfiojsijosdfjknsknjdfjnsk

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    This application is short, I think you should extend more on the " Why do you believe you are suitable for the moderation role?" part.

Good luck!

5. !BigSeven32!

!BigSeven32! Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft:
    BigSeven32
    Good Luck! :p
    -----------------

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    It would be great if you fixed your typos, or actually read over what you typed before submitting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. JazmineCat

JazmineCat Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft:
    Aegon_the_Dead
    It's nice to be home from college and I wanted to check out the server. In April, I guess you restarted it? I see at the beginning of April you had like 40 or more people on during the day. And like 40 people voting a day.
    well.. I must say your team has done a great service to the server over the past two weeks. So I would accept her.
    I mean, 3 people online at a time and only ten people voting a day it really doesn't look like this server needs more mods right now

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  8. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming a staff member!

You will be given the rank of Chat Moderator on the server and the rank of Trial-Mod on the server discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full mod and get access to the full rank of Chat Moderator on the discord and website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.