1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Undercover Police / Cops

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Vulso, Apr 14, 2018.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    Hey for anyone who doesnt know me my name is Vulso / Octuple and i am writing this today to introduce the idea of undercover cops...

Within the first day or two everybody knows who the cops are and to avoid showing their sword when roaming the city and instead only pull it out during combat however with a staff member there they are much less likely to even participate in pvp however with this idea it could change the whole mechanic.

Right so this is how it would work...

First people would have to level up to Corporal and then at that point they are given the option to pick from Sergeant or Undercover cop, They will have exactly the same commands and armour + enchants however with undercover cop they will be able to hide their real ign from tab and above their head so for example they do /undercover name Xx_ProSniper_xX123 from that point onwards they will then have their name in tab changed to it and above their head for other users and whenever they type in chat... They will also be able to do /Undercover Skin this will allow the to change their player skin to make the more keen eyed on their feet.

By doing this it would make it a hard decision when to pull you're sword or not by doing this it could stop or atleast reduce KoS of new players (Kill on sight) meaning the community could become less toxic

Ontop of this if you really want them to blend in you could change the armour to either iron or diamond to make them seriously blend in with other players..

Tell me you're opinion on this - Octuple / Vulso

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Uh. It seems like a good idea at first. but I think it can cause a lot of issues. For starters (if you actually have a life unlike me) it takes a while to become corporal. This also can cause a lot of arguments between players and undercover cops. Other than that I mean... the idea isn't bad. but it is hard to implement.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    Yeah i understand its not fully thought out but i just thought maybe throw it into the community and see what could happen :D