1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

The history of Kartingst, I guess...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kartingst, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Kartingst

Kartingst Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +188
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Hello there! It's me, Kartingst (Well obviously).

I was supposed to be doing this when I was a fugie, but what the heck eh?

Anyways, it all started in 2002 and...

*record scratch*

Mind: NO NOT THAT EARLY YOU DUMB PERSON!
    Me: k

You can tell that I have a good sense of humor

Anyways, it all started in Feb 2015, and I met this person, and to censor his name out, we'll call him... Jerry, and Jerry was a good friend, we got to know each other and then he invited me to join a random server called Broncin. And so I did, I believe I was one of the rare fugies to actually read the damn rules but ok. He taught me a bit more on how to Broncin and then after a while, he left the server and never came back (His name is MCEnderSlayer).
    After a while I always wanted him to come back, wanted to play with MCEnder, but I noticed that it will never happen so I simply just gave up. Anyways, I started growing in Broncin, and decided to join a town called forgot the name! And I didn't stay in the town Forgot the name so I went to Oak City, and it was a really good town. Until the Mayor's sister found out his account, joined, tricked me into showing my loot, and destroyed the town in a million pieces.
    So after that I joined another town that I also forgot the name, and I was town guard, then I was kicked because I warned the mayor that the Co-Mayor stole his stuff, and Co-Mayor kicked me out of the town JUST BECAUSE I WARNED THE DAMN MAYOR THAT THE CO-MOTHER FREAKING MAYOR GOT HIS STUFF! Like... wth! Good job m8!

Then I joined Ovation! Yay! And as you already know, I was there for a nice long time, I met TinTin and GeGe, (I literally only found out that they were both siblings waaaay later instead of noticing the similarities of their names). So I stayed there for a while, and on December 15th, I got assistant, and helped out the town for a while. Then I got co-mayor after asking TinTin. So we built a monorail, a town beach.

Then after a while I left the town to make my own town called Emperia... Etheria... something with an E and a ria. And I made an agreement with guliapop that we would switch mayor roles every week. Now, being a stupid retart 13 year old I was, you can say that I kinda removed @ from the town... IM SO SORRY, I REGRET THAT! Please forgive me =3

I also forgot to mention that I was married to guliapop.

Then I changed the name to Zehard, and sold my town to another person. The town got sold to another person that turned into KitKat in which was the only remains of the town.

BUT Let's go back till July of 2015 where I applied as an officer... ok we did that, now let's go back to 2016 shall we?

So returning to 2016, TinTin got accepted as admin and Ovation fell. BUT He was (and still is) a complete troll xD, I really don't mind that.

November 11, I gave TinTin an emerald as a gift (yeah what a gift), and he said in return that he will give mine tomorrow.

November 12...

DING DONG, A MILLION MESSAGES IS ON MY DISCORD! And spam from Edsanz...

I've been accepted as officer! Yay! I learned a lot about being one and I gotta say, it's a really fun experience! I ranked up until Detective aaaaannnnnndddd

Cannot connect to the server, please retry...

YUP!

And that's my broncin story!

2. edsanzMineCraft

edsanzMineCraft Sheriff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +72
    Minecraft:
    edsanz
    2 messages is apparently spam for you

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +213
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Next time credit, Bill Wurtz.

4. BATEMAN2410

BATEMAN2410 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    Very nice in depth story. These are always fun to read haha

5. Kartingst

Ratings:
    +188
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    how about two edsanz talking at the same time?

6. justifyletters

justifyletters Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +98
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    No.

7. Kartingst

Ratings:
    +188
    Minecraft: