1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uk_king_007, Sep 8, 2018.

1. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    as per discord and th3m3w post it is time to say goodbye. I first want to thank the broncin staff who have been there to support the server, I’ve had my disagreements with most of you but hey it’s going to happen it’s best we look back and laugh then hold a grudge. I also want to personally thank stu and dean who created this server, it’s seriously changed my life (Ik it’s just mc but I’ve met people irl from this server), it’s been fun and thank you for creating this community. I think a special thanks is also important for my Bristol staff from both 1.0 and 2.0. For those of you who joined in 2.0 Bristol was a town created in 1.0 by me and changed how people viewed towns on broncin (or that was my goal anyways). Anyways my staff... you guys worked you butts off, not giving up, maintaining courage, kept standards high. You guys amazed me with what each one of you has completed and done for Bristol notably: Torvela, awsomelogan, dashslayer, ad60, 7y3, complicatinq, neveldraz, azera, FoxesBePlayin4, marue). We all worked as a team and were an inceprable family, community was always a priority of mine and each of you without a doubt were an EXTREMELY important part of it. With just one if you missing the town would not have been the same. For those of you in Bristol I want to thank you for choosing us in the first place and simply sticking with us through the hate we got, we sure got our fair share lol. Since the server is falling I simply have no reason to keep my plans secret, I wanted to create a nation called Britanica that further enhanced broncin community, created peace, and was the omricon of money makers. But of corse not all dreams come true, but it I should important you strive to reach your goals anyways, you will learn something in the process. Everyone on the server has made me learn a lesson on my journey to my dreams and goals. Broncin and it’s people will definitely be something I won’t forget. I want to say sorry to those who I have hated and burned in the past, most notably those in Vienna 1.0. It was a good town, good people and I disagreed often with Ryan, if you are reading this Ryan you were a good guy but we clashed, hopefully we can part as friends. Neveldraz, man you were a hard worker and I’m sorry for how we had to part, you were a great friend. Hopefully I can part everyone on this server as friends. I also want to thank those of you who believed in Bristol even though we were a very unconventional town.

It’s heart breaking to write this and say goodbye, I personally want to thank all of you for changing my life. I will always be reachable on Skype (uk_king_007) if you ever want to talk or play on a server together. Best of luck to all of you in minecraft, and in real life. I’ve gotten to know so many of you and I can assure you that each of you will do amazing things one day. I’m not one to lie and sugar coat things and I’m be8ng serious when I say, each of you will do amazing things.

For the last time:

Mayor answer king of Bristol,
    Uk_king_007
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts -Winston Churchill

Honourable mentions:
    Torvela
    Marue
    Francie
    Dashslayer
    Otan
    AD60
    Zbespally
    Mommelcat
    Hockeyowl
    Th3m3w
    Souls
    Ryan
    FoxesBePlayin4
    7y3
    Stargazer
    Complicatinq
    Myron
    Azera
    Spook
    Vilvet
    Nevel
    Lolo
    Mint
    Jonmarte
    My man pugs
    (If I missed your name I’m so sorry, I’m writting this late rn. Go comment down below and I’ll add you)

I’m sorry it had to end this way, you guys have been great. I’d love to keep in contact with y’all so hit me up on Skype :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cjkram195

cjkram195 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    thetroller197
    The time came for everyone I guess. Bristol was fun and unique it it’s own way. See u later uk and good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life. Be safe and have fun life is to short to just hope something will happen.

3. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Very true very true, best of luck to you bud!

4. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Since the server is dying shouldn't we be able to share server IP's so we can play with others? Like I am tryna get carried in skywars or somethin

5. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    wtf did everyone FORGET ME!!!!!! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +92
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Ehh, at least you're not me who pretty much never did anything on the server for 5 years, and the most ill ever be known for would be the time I got banned 3 times

7. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Lel. It was fun uk. I wish you greatness for as long as u live and for everyone else. Glad we were able to have peace after some issues ;).
    Anyway its been great. Cya.

Guess it's time for me to make one of these posts eh?

8. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Oof my can’t forget lil pugs

We’ve both had a good run as mayors, both built great towns, and had a strong friendship (with its ups and downs ofcoarse). Good luck man!

9. DABEAST_NL

DABEAST_NL One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    DABEAST_NL
    i woke up today and decided to play some old games, and when i thought of minecraft i thougt of Broncin. so as i tried to join i noticed i couldnt so i checked the site just to see that my first and favorite minecraft server had shut down. it broke my hart, eventough its a game it was still special to me. i used to play like 4 years ago and knew basicly everybody, but after 2 years of playing and supporting i got false banned for 'advertising'. i tried my best to rejoin with new acounts or donations and begging but i gave up. a year later i saw that they removed all bans so i hopped on the server and could still enjoy a little of the great broncin. i never really stood still to the fact that everything has an end. and now its too late.
    i love you broncin you were like family to me. :(

• Like Like x 1