1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Skret's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Mod Applications' started by Skret, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skret

Skret Fugie

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    Skret
    In-game Name:
    Skret

In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher):
    Mayor

What time can you moderate the chat?
    I can moderate chat around 3PM-7PM (MT) after school during weekdays, and usually whenever during break or weekends.

How long have you played on our server?:
    Since the start of Broncin 2.0 I have played 286 hours, however; I have been apart of the community for about 4 years.

Have you ever been muted or banned?:
    No.

If so, why and for how long?:
    N/A

Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?:
    Starting with my past experience here on Broncin City, I have been apart of the community for quite some time now and I feel that I would be able to apply my experience to a more direct and active role as Chat Moderator. Since the opening of Broncin 2.0, I've played an active role in community chat, and have become very familiar with the updated commands and rules of the server. I'm constantly scanning chat while playing, and have adequate experience with responding and typing in a timely manner.

In my eyes, being a Moderator anywhere requires a good understanding of server and city rules, a patient attitude, and just a genuine enjoyment of the server. I've found Broncin City to be a server that prompts the mentor role within me, and understand that being a Chat Moderator has high expectations and also feel that I can play a more dedicated and supportive role as Broncin Staff. I feel that I can be devoted enough to aid players in need and enforce rules to help continue to better represent Broncin City in a good light and be able to learn while doing so.

I'm personally a naturally lenient person, however, I have a precise understanding of what is acceptable and what is not in accordance with Broncin's city and server rules/expectations of players. That being said, If I were accepted as Chat Moderator, I would complete the job in a mature and appropriate manner, making sure to de-escalate situations before they get out of hand. I also feel that aside from playing the server, chat and or community experience is one of the most captivating parts of the server, and would like to help continue to better enhance everyone's experience on Broncin City.

Lastly, I believe I'm suitable for staff because I've very invested with this server, and would really love to not only witness but succeed with Broncin City as a community. Since March this year, I've witnessed a great community arise and have formed many connections with the old/new players and staff of Broncin, and can't wait to see how it will develop.

Extra Information:
    Broncin is my favorite, and the only server I play, I've never been apart of such a great community with such nice players and staff, and would really like to play a more active role. Thank you so much for looking through my application.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Your application is messy. it is hard to read because there is nothing separating your key points
    other than that you seem quite nice. I am not going to say recommended until you change it to make it more organized. So. I guess right now I'm Optimistic
    P.S. Add a poll at the top :)
    Good luck

3. Skret

Skret Fugie

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    Skret
    Thank you for your recommendation, I've taken another attempt at the organization.

4. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +33
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    I like this application. It is very well done and thought out. Also, I have not seen you be negative or disrespectful to other players or staff. I always see you online which is a big plus... Best of luck to you Skret!!

5. Skret

Skret Fugie

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    Skret
    Thank you for your reply and regards.

6. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming a staff member!

You will be given the rank of Trial-Mod on the server discord and in-game. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full mod and get access to the full rank of Chat Moderator on the discord and website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.