1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Ryan's Farewell

Discussion in 'Report Inactivity' started by RyanHere_222, Aug 9, 2017.

1. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +89
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    heheh I remember the marrage masssacre xD that was funny... (exo just had to announce it in general chat xD)

2. _exotic_

_exotic_ Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +41
    Minecraft:
    _Exotic_
    Smh th3

3. RyanHere_222

RyanHere_222 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    RyanHere_222
    The Notcanadian_ Nesher raid massacre was more deadly

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +16
    Minecraft:
    _HaZe__
    Ryan, I have only known you for around 3-4 weeks and I must say you are very kind and mature. You invited me to your town and you are an amazing mayor who is very nice and caring to his members. You have have been a great mayor but most importantly an Amazing Friend. I wish I got to know you earlier but I'm glad to know you as long as I did. Good Luck on your life. - HaZe

5. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +167
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Good bye Ryan, it was fun having you in the server, and it was fun having you as a builder in creative (even though you have been trolled multiple times by me, and some of them you never noticed till this day xD), we'll miss you

- Hugs from the officer team

6. RyanHere_222

RyanHere_222 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    RyanHere_222
    Thank you so much @Jonathan . It is great to hear that you have enjoyed Vienna so much. You are a great friend and I wish you luck with officer!

@Kartingst Bye Kart :( We had lots of fun building and walking the streetz of Broncin. You're a great friend. Good luck on everything and cya.

7. BradenIsAwesome

BradenIsAwesome Fugie

Ratings:
    +5
    Minecraft:
    BradenIsAwesome
    Thanks for all you have done for everyone in Vienna. You were fun to have around and you will be missed :( -Braden

8. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +201
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Goodbye, Ryan, never got to finish my conversation on politics with you, or speak to you much more about geography, but it was fun whilst it lasted. (Sorry for calling you ignorant)