1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Rules.. rules.. do we have rules?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by uk_king_007, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    seen as there has been a lot of arguments of what rules the staff go by and we have to “go off of what staff say they go buy” there may be a large large amount of corruption. I suggest posting the officer moderator and any admin rules on the forum to reduce the corruption of staff, cut down on reporting because we would all know the rules, and some of us can have more trust in our staff.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    wh... what the heck is this forum post!? Our rules are the same as regular players. Depending on our ranks, we only have extra rules we are supposed to follow. There's also no corruption towards any staff. So I really don't know where you're getting that idea.

3. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Listen. We are people to, I don't know what happened today or if it was the actions of a mod a few days ago. But we mess up to. We give you guys plenty of "second chances". Why don't you give us them?

4. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    When will you learn to use "too" instead of "to"

5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    NEVER!!! XD

6. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    Look uk, we made a mistake. We're human, not bots like Edna, and we have the same rules as any other player on broncin. It's just some of the players on broncin don't follow them, so as staff we would have to enforce them to make broncin an awesome server. I hope you understand. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    There are staff that don’t follow rules here and there and are bias, it’s as simple as that. To make this line clear there should be no problem releasing rules such as what an admin tells you before your given a rank because obviously you aren’t just given a rank and said here ya go have fun.

I know y’all mess up we’re human, we always mess up but when the staff do the same rule breaking over and over... ehhh that’s not a lil mess up it’s concerning. Why not publish the rules you guys follow? I don’t see a problem in it.

8. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    Feel free to report staff for acting without reason. The only reason a staff member will warn, mute, jail, kick or ban is because the player who is being punished broke either one of the city rules or the server rules. These can be found on our website and in-game. If you are not sure whether something is "right" and are concerned, it never hurts to ask - Simply take a screenshot and upload it to the reports section of the forums. Only Admins+ can see this section of the forums.

As for what rules the Admins follow - There is a chain of command and Admins deal with staff. When staff are not online, AFK or simply slow an Admin will also enforce punishment on the players. Usually it is only the Admins who ban users, and so we respond to more server rule breaches.

If you want to report an Admin you can email either Stu or myself. Unfortunately, my laptop which has access to the Broncin email (using the program I had to install) has mysteriously deleted the WIFI adapter. As I am in the middle of exams, I do not have time nor effort to go about fixing this and so it is with someone who works with IT (this is why I have been inactive, exams + laptop broken).

I am going to consider the question in this thread answered and so I will lock it now. All rules are found on the website and staff enforce punishment on those who breach these using common sense and guidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.