1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Completed Remove the scoreboard thing

Discussion in 'Completed' started by CJSD, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJSD

CJSD SeeJayEssDee

Ratings:
    +9
    Minecraft:
    CJSD
    First of all, hey there! I recently started playing again and it's been cool to meet up with old friends. I still haven't seen Shiz, Dean, or Stu yet though, so they better get on that or else...

Anyway, I'm not sure how many people have brought this up already, but my suggestion is to remove the scoreboard thing that stays on your screen. Either that, or give an option to toggle it. It only tells you the name of the server, your username, your rank, and your money. Three of those things I already know, and the fourth can be found with a simple command, so I don't feel like its a good use of screen space.

P.S. If there already is a way to toggle it, and I just don't know it, I'm gonna feel like a massive idiot.

EDIT: I just found the other thread where people are apparently big fans of the scoreboard. So my suggestion is to add a toggle option, rather than to remove the whole thing.

EDIT #2: I see that the dev is already sorting out the toggle option. This whole thing was a waste and I don't know how to delete it soooo... sorry about that. Have a nice day lol.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    The permission for this has been fixed. Just do “/tm sb toggle” to toggle it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.