1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Potential Broncin Comeback???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by th3m3w, Mar 23, 2019.

1. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +35
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Ehhhh. Ehhhh. Ehhhh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Got discord what’s your name thing and code whatever whatever it’s called

3. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    NicK#4387 even tho im not th3 lel

4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +134
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Just gimme yours. Mine is complicated lmao.
    If u wanna know mine is PhnxЯ th3m3w #0504

5. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    UK ADD ME, SO IK U GOT IT

6. CraftyMoon

CraftyMoon Admin Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +305
    Minecraft:
    CraftyMoon
    Yo @th3m3w what's my rank going to be?

It better be somethin' good :)

7. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +134
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    How about Noob? XD Idk long time no see tho Crafty

8. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Will we be getting our donor ranks back?

9. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    I hated the prices, on broncin for everything, especially land. Really limits growth unless you have a 100 f*ckin players - DUBAI. if it was like 1$ for 20 plots, im hoping boat to come play with you. Otherwise ill stick where ive made land on Twilight City.

10. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007

Always a space in Bristol, if you want to help plan it out my team is in the planning stages.

11. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +13
    Agreed, town land prices where crazy high. Economy is not finalised yet but towny land will definatly not be as high as in 2.0

• Like Like x 2
  12. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Lel ima make a town and be ur competition

~Mirai~CIty~

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Ok, may the best leaders win.

14. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Im talking about the buy prices /t claim. Wasn't too terrible. I would love to support the server by buying land, (Im Russian wanting more land is in my genes) but I will only do so if its reasonable, I just wanna make a town where me and some friends can do whatever they like.

15. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Alright so...

From the time this forum post was made until today, we've made progress into Broncin 3.0 itself, and we want to hear from ya'll what other things you would like us to add, remove or change. To do so, just reply to this post with the suggestion and the entire 3.0 staff team will discuss whether we should add it in, or not. We will also consider comments made by other players on the suggestion itself.

You can also send the suggestion to me via discord. Kart#1300

You will recieve a reply by me whether your suggestion was either accepted or denied

16. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Pretty sure th3 wrote something that we will most likely get our ranks back (might be wrong). But that msg has since disappeared. Will we be getting them back or are you talking about that now or something.

17. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    1) All the vehicles should be brought back, this would help reduce inflation. And it would encourage you know building infrastructure, and encourage exploration, it was such a pain to find the stuff on broncin 2.0. I only found my dream town location thanks to planes.

2) A town of the week, sort of contest, where the staff vote on the best of the week/ town that most improved.

3) lower land purchases (the real money land, not the /t claim) if people could buy land for cheap than it would encourage more building and as a result more active players and smaller town.

4) Stock market, sort of like on 1.0 except one that doesn't just suck money out of the economy, or maybe a goods stock market, where you trade things like iron, gold, diamonds, instead of those being just bought/sold at regular shops.

5) The ability to buy dyes, and coloured concrete (Making concrete is a pain)

6) The ability to buy sponges, and elytras.

7) Minigames back

8) This might seem weird, but the ability to silk touch spawners would be really nice. It would encourage cave exploration, and sort of balance the mechanic between people who can buy for money.

9) Some misceallaneous pay items, I think the items in the /shop should be lowered (mostly land, though spawners couldn't hurt, ranks I think are fine with em donor at 50$) for the server to make money, it might be helpful if they could sell things like exclusion blocks (like a stack for 1$ us) or medning books, like 2 for 1$ us. That kind of stuff would be really nice.

Yeah that's all for rn… tell me what you think.

18. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +13
    We will discuss that internally. As for now the answer is undecided/unknown.

Please bear in mind the reboot server will be financed by different legal entities to 1.0/2.0 whom are not benefactors of any previous donations made.

• Like Like x 1
  19. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Yea Ik all that that just wanted to know for planning

I agree with everything you said except for town of the week. I feel like if we had that there could be a ton of staff bias to certain towns. It could just lead to unnecessary fighting and more rivalry which was a bit of a problem in 2.0. Rivalry is good and keeps large towns from growing too big (2.0 didn’t have because getting a town was way to expensive and hard- few did it) but when it’s this kind it can lead to fights and idk if it would be best. Maybe there could be measured competitions between towns like who expanded most in chunks over the week, winner gets 5k or something like that.

20. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +134
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Wow Essay response time .-.
    Ok so from what I know we are not going to be bringing vehicles back due to the bugs and exploits that were associated with them. I also dont see how this could reduce inflation but ok lets go with that xD
    2-Towns Of The Week would cause staff bias possibly like what UK said
    3-Ill talk internally about this and was already thinking about the change.
    4-WE HAD A STOCK MARKET??? XD jk so basically yeah I mean nobody really used it and it couldn't make you much money. Ill talk internally about it :p
    5-Decent Idea that I'll talk internally about
    6-Uh yeah no those were reserved for the pointshop which I believe we are bringing back. if not then maybe
    7-Maybe. This would most likely not be available on release and would be a update that we would do.
    8-uh yeah I dont like the idea of silk spawners. That can cause issues in my opinion
    9-That sounds kind-of Pay to win with the mending books. Spawners in my opinion were also pay to win so might keep the prices the same or lower them SLIGHTLY. I didnt like the idea of AFK spawners. Even though it brought the server plenty of revenue it ruined the experience for some players. 20 people with 15 of them AFK? Yeah not that much of a booming ecosystem there.