1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Potential Broncin Comeback???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by th3m3w, Mar 23, 2019.

1. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    th3m3w#0504? Ill add u Dashi I think I know urs if u didnt change it

2. lDashi

lDashi Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +35
    Minecraft:
    lDashi
    also didn't work, mine is aaron#0330 - no caps

3. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Forgot I changed my discord name to PhnxЯ th3m3w#0504
    I couldnt find ya in discord

4. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Woah woah woah there, take a step back here. What does my advisor rank EXACTLY entail. Also who is the new owner you or await. It’s important to have well defined leadership.

5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Aight so I'm owner but Awit knows more bout this **** than me

6. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Good so you have the final say. Act like a leader and not a follower pushed around by everyone. If you don’t take a stand as leader the server will become corrupt. Do you want me on the team and accept it, it’s not awits decision it’s yours and yours alone. It’s a sensitive time in a servers birth and should be done with complete trust in every promoted team member.

Also again, what would this role EXACTLY entail. I must know before devoting time to it.

7. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    I do want you on the team. Welcome Aboard. Now get discord lmao

8. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I will consider it after you tell me what the job entails. What are my responsibilities, duties, tasks, privlages, etc etc etc.

9. cjkram195

cjkram195 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    thetroller197
    @uk_king_007 ur kinda jumping around with the job man. I get ur busy with school and your jobs, or it may just be best if u just stick to that at instead of taking up the staff on broncin. What your doing rn is enough on ur plate and adding to it only adds unnecessary stress. This staff position will require you to be active for a good chunk of time.

10. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Ah don’t you worry bud. If I can manage two jobs, school, flying and then some surly I can add another task to my life. I’m not a normal teenager that embraces the “high school experience” and is involved in sports. I see my priorities different then most others. I’ve lived with stress 90% of the time now days to the point where I have embraced it. Stress is not bad, it is a motivater that keeps be going and pushing myself with higher standards to be on top. People stay where’s they are and don’t improve on themselves making them be stagnant in whatever position their in. In Bristol I didn’t stop pushing myself further even if we were the biggest. I apply that to my life, I could stop at one job... but I got two to stay ahead of the game. Being active is not a problem when you are doing something you believe in. I want to be an inspiration to others to constantly push yourself further and embrace stress, be mature and examine your priorities to a point where it can help you later in life. I see this as beneficial to learn how to perfect time management and management in general. I’m not worried about taking on more or jumping around the job, I’m excited, anxious and ready to help improve what has been dead for too long.

I simply need to know what my job consists of so I can make a plan to what will be the best course of action in my role and how I can prepare and aid the server and their staff to the best of my current ability.

I would love to hear from you regarding the role of my Advisor rank and it’s tasks. I would love to start working on this ASAP we must strike while the irons hot.

11. John

John Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    CoolzDude101
    R u sure bout dat lol

12. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    100%

However my patience is wearing thin with the current team. If this is the pace they plan to execute their server it will not last. If they are ignoring me and my request for information on a job it does not paint the staff team well and “on the ball.” Id rather they answer my request or tell me they dont feel I’m a fit for the position then me sitting here waiting for a response and painting themselves on poor light.

13. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +12
    If you are interested in working with us on a remake, please contact myself or mew on discord. A public forum is an inappropriate place to have this conversation.

14. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Well I've been waiting for ya to get discord. I agree with Awit here that a public place isn't the place to speak about specifications about a rank or position

15. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    @uk_king_007 If you want to contribute, start being open minded for once in your life and get a discord profile, you said its "just for gamers" BOI U PLAY MINECRAFT DAFUQ U MEAN? LITERALLY U WONT GET A DISCORD FOR THE DUMBEST REASON A HUMAN BRAIN IS ABLE TO COMPREHEND Anyway excuse my language but please, if communication is a problem for a stupid invalid reason, than you're a no. :)

16. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Perfect that’s all I needed... all that needs to be done is promptness in getting back to people with what the next steps are.

I agree; however, leaving someone sitting there without a reply to numerous requests for information even if it is “please get discord and we will discuss this further” would be a better way to move forward in this type of situation. I know men said you got the job now get discord however after my requests for info it would have been nice to say this is not the place to talk please get discord.

I also highly recommend that all job specifications are made PUBLIC so it’s clear what everyone’s roles are and can be held accountable for their actions. The less we hide around a shroud I’d mystery the more people may trust us.

Yes i consider it just for gamers, yes I do still prefer Skype. I don’t play Minecraft as much anymore because Broncin fell and I didn’t have a lot else to do on there. I’m coming back because Broncin is coming back. To you the reason is invalid, for me it’s valid. My time is valuable and I try to prioritize what I do with it. If that’s a problem then sorry but I’m a busy person. I’m not open minded for a reason, I believe that when pessimistic you find the problems to be solved easier and can solve them more effectively, hence the reason why I want to be an advisor so I can shred everything for loop holes and make the server more effective where it struggles.

Apologies if this message was stuck up and too blunt. Thank you for your concerns!

I shall be getting discord this afternoon. Thank you.

17. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_

Yes, so extremely busy that you have the time to stay active on Broncin's website. And geez I had to read what you said about your pessimism like 3 times to believe it. Ok so if i believe im a loser ill become a billionare. Ok I see where you're coming from now thx.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  18. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I’m not trying to make any fights, I respect you otan and value you as a friend. I come to the website because I value my time spent on broncin and the friends I’ve made here. I’m a busy person yes but I come here because I value my memories and the community.

As far as the pessimism. I think differently about many things but I find it to be a successful way of thinking for me. I could say I’ve done this and that because of my way of thinking but I don’t want people to jump on me. There are many ways to think and get to a successful place in life. For me personally it works (the way of thinking) for others it may not, and that’s completely ok because everyone is different. Now... the pessimistic way of thinking is only good in certain situations (ie. you wouldn’t use it to motivate a team). I’m not asking everyone to like my way of thinking or approve of it but please respect my way of thinking because it works for me and everyone is different.

I don’t want to ruin our friendship with this position. Many will hate me for my shredding of the server, but just know I’m here to help the server and make it late as long as possible. I’m taking this job for my love of the server and to help it. I want to be a man of the people, I won’t side with staff on every decision. I will go with my gut and fight for what will improve the server as well as fight for the people. I’m a man of the people, if anyone has a concern with the server about anything and I mean anything I will die trying to help them. I encourage anyone to come to me directly and I’ll do my best to help you. Maybe I won’t do amazing but I’ll try my best to fight for the people and side with the people (the most important part of a server in my opinion.

19. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +28
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Yeah but when u gettin discord huh

20. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft: