1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Post-Reset Donations

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Shiz, Nov 27, 2017.

1. th3m3w

th3m3w Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +101
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    @Shiz 90 precent of the people I Donate to are friendly and I would most likely give the items back. that being said do I list the names of the people If I would be returning their items?

2. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +773
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    At this point in time - Fill the form out as if you donated for each of the items, at the bottom write the usernames and what you gave each username. This way - when the decision is made, we can work it out.

3. MelCat

MelCat Retired Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +327
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Most of the items were placed by either you or stu. I know there was a sign back to broncin in there. @ this point I really don't care and I am not going to dispute anything if we can just come up with a simple round about number of how many spawners I donated, then give them to the person I am donating them to. And if you need the exact names of them or if your just giving vouchers out for spawners?
    I can name a few off the top of my head. Its where the skelly and zombie spawners get confusing.
    I guess I'll keep my donor status...
    Who knows a year from now this may be a rocken(no pun intended) server again and I just might like Minecraft again.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1