1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Post-Reset Donations

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Shiz, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +773
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    With the new map and plugins coming along at a steady pace, I would hope that beta testing of the server begins mid-late December, with full release on the 5th of January 2018.

Giving users their donation rewards back is probably going to be the most timely. I have created a Google Form for users to complete so that they can get their donation rewards back. Please click on the link and fill the form out ONCE. I will then receive an email of your completed answers and will add them to the spreadsheet for the Admins. If you have anything extra to add to your completed request, or would like to have something changed, EMAIL ME (shiz@broncin.net) your changes. If you create more forms, I will take pleasure in giving you a number along the lines of "999" and you will be last to be acknowledged. I strongly suggest you think carefully about how many emails you send me, I will have 100's of users completing this form and I will not take kindly to you bugging me a million times. Users who provide transaction ID's for their purchases will likely be given priority as this makes verifying information faster.

This form is currently only for the Broncin City server. Please read all the information on the top of the form carefully - specifically the fact that we are normal human beings and have actual things to do outside of giving you guys all of our unconditional time for nothing more than your own pleasure.

Click here to begin.

--- Brief Spoiler of the map (mainly Fugitive) ---

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. RazorFangs

RazorFangs Bestest Retired Admin Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +62
    Quick question about this. A lot of us have donated for others using our bank/card info and then inputting another user's mc name. You state in the form instructions that only the player who donated for the item will be able to claim it. I assume this means the "player" as in the person whose financial information was used rather than the username "player", meaning that we could claim any item that we purchased regardless of in game name. Is that correct?

3. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +773
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    That's a good question. At this point I do not know the answer and will leave it up to @Stuartie or @DeanUK. In my eyes - It'd be the user who purchased it, not the user who received it. But again - Wait for the pro's.

4. SxSniper37

SxSniper37 Citizen

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft:
    SxSniper37
    What if i cant find the transaction id

5. justifyletters

justifyletters Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +98
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    You still can sumbit the form but it’ll take longer for you to receive the items.

6. Stomper

Stomper Civilian

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    StomperFTW
    @Shiz, did you guys copy out the mountain from the old map and put it in the new one?

because that awesome! love the dedication of you and the other staff involved. have fun with giving everyone there donations back ;)

7. ohhcurf

ohhcurf Builder

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    ohhcurf
    filled in my form hope I will get it all back tho...

8. Spook

Spook Ad-moo-n Admin

Ratings:
    +542
    Minecraft:
    Spookireland
    Gonna make sure you don't curfy boy

9. Cyborg_Puppy

Cyborg_Puppy Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    Cyborg_Puppy
    just curious how town chunks, spawners and warp signs will be given back if we have no registered towns for the chunks or places to put the signs. Will it be credited with like coupons that we can use when we rankup and make a town?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  10. pidgodwolf

pidgodwolf One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    pidgodwolf
    What version is it gonna be?

11. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +88
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Most likely 1.12.2

12. Kartingst

Kartingst Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +188
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    1.13 is coming out soon, as well as 1.14... sooo

13. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Hey I gotta question about warp signs, say a person bought one and obviously as a fugitive they age no use for it. Would you just give it when/ if they make a town or when the request it or something?

14. BATEMAN2410

BATEMAN2410 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    Is this for donation ranks, as well or just donation items like spawners, money, etc.

15. RazorFangs

RazorFangs Bestest Retired Admin Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +62
    Its for any permanent item that you donated for. Emerald rank, spawners, signs, plots, etc.

16. BATEMAN2410

BATEMAN2410 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    Right on. Thx bro

17. Rocken1

Rocken1 ハコスカ (Hakosuka) Admin

Ratings:
    +134
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    Items will still be noted and redeemable once your personal requirements are met (Mayor rank, created a town etc.). These items will not be introduced as "coupons" but kept on record so nobody hands around items claiming they can potentially receive something they didn't pay for.

The items must also be purchased by you. Otherwise, the owner of purchase may claim these themselves and implement it for you if they're friendly enough to do so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Cyborg_Puppy

Cyborg_Puppy Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    Cyborg_Puppy
    makes sense, thank you

19. MelCat

MelCat Retired Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +327
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Another thing, paypal account transactions don't go back more than like 2 years. I think I brought up this issue before in the user badge forum. As I said I will not be coming back anyway; I will however be donating my spawners to another user. Which brings up another question, will I be able to donate spawners to other users? I know I had a crap ton of them. I will be asking for them back but I will be waiting for the everything to situated with all the other crap you admins will be going trough before passing them off to another player.
    Good luck on the reset.

ps I think I already sent a spreadsheet to @Shiz a while ago.

20. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +773
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    We would only be giving the donated items back to the user who donated. From there, it'd be up to the player on what they do with it. You can also find the Transaction ID in the email received after donating (providing you don't mass delete like I do). The Transaction ID's are not important, however if there is a dispute regarding a donation - the ID helps.