1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Overall suggestions to Broncin

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Vulso, Jul 16, 2018.

?

Do you think this should be added ?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Kinda but not all of them

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Half and half

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nah

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    Well, I was speaking to a few people over the past days and I've been asking about any suggestions for broncin they had and with all the information I now have I think its the perfect time to make this post and have the full community idea of these suggestions, anyway let's get on with this!

1) Diablo drops:

Features
    * Creates tools and armor named with popular diablo prefixes, suffixes, and colors.
    * Mobs can spawn with enchanted tools and armor
    * Allows mobs to randomly drop enchanted, lore, and custom items
    * Everything is calculated randomly with configurable chances
    * Completely customize the names list
    * Add your potion effects to your items
    * Easy to use just drop it in you plugins folder and reload/restart your server
    * Create custom items that can be dropped on a configurable chance
    * Add Lore to you items with enhanced abilities and effects
    * Burn socketted gems and enhance socketted items with a furnace
    * Identify Magic items with Identity Tomes
    * Ruins generate randomly throughout the world having magical items in it.

Download
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/diablodrops

2) Auction house plugin:

Features:
    *Create auctions with different length and startbid.
    *Add your item in hand or specify the item!
    *Enchantments do work too!
    *Add multiple auctions at once.
    *Add auctions as server.
    *Bid on auctions.
    *Undo your bid after configurable time.
    *Abort your own auctions or even all auctions.
    *Subscribe to auctions and materials to get notified.
    *Get your items from everywhere or use signs.

Download
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/auctionhouse

3) (Just a small change but would be good) add a server texture pack:

where things like cops actually look like cops, to make stuff more realistic, This would be good as it could further advance the server and make the overall appearance of the server be better.

a texture packs with cops, however, this is just an example:
    https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/police-pack-3759654/

4) Add more content:

More content can fall under the following:

*Drug Lord prestige
    *Doctor prestige
    *Maybe a new prestige instead of being called the same as 1.0 maybe make some new ones like: Crime boss
    * Add more positions of law? like firefighter and medic this could be cool as it could add more content to the game... eg: if you die you pay a sum of money to be revived by a medic at the same place you died or something like that.
    * Make more events? like, remember the rocken event with the chest in the random world... well, that was seriously fun and you should add more events like that to the server!

5) Add a store for player heads

No!! not player heads from the game but player heads which improve the aesthetics like computer screens or things like that, the store could cost as low as 5k for some heads and then go up to like 100k depending on the detail of the heads and how useful they could be interpreted.

https://minecraftcommand.science//system/blogs/avatars/000/000/004/medium/custom_heads.png

Download
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/headshop.26615/

if you have any more suggestion please leave them below and ill add them to the post if I agree with them as well! or leave any thoughts you have about these below!

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Personally I am against the texture pack . I feel that if we had one that was available but not required then it would be ok. but I think if some computers arent that powerful then we would need a low medium high etc etc
    Anyway thats just me but

3. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I agree with some of these, some like the potion affects in tools seems a little on the op server side but if it attracts players we MUST TRY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! The server is dying I will not turn by back to it. The server needs an overhall on its rules (not as in chat rules). Ranking up can be tweaked, features can be added, and popular vote on these types of things can all help. We are the players of the server, we are the last hold outs, shouldn’t popular vote prevail to keep us on the server and to attract a wider array of players. Good job vulso these suggestions can be a good start.

4. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +34
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    I like these ideas a lot. First of all, the auction house was added for a short period of time and I thought it was a great plugin. Unfortunately, it was later removed for some unknown reason. Second of all, I really like the idea of a texture pack. However, these kinds of things take a decent amount of time to make, but I would like to see it happen. Overall, many of these ideas could be implemented into Broncin to make a positive difference and help interest many new players.

5. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    I have already said that I would be willing to make a custom texture pack for the server and other things I know can take time and the reason the other ah plugin was removed was because it wasn’t working correctly

Thanks and I’m sorry for what happened between us I hope we can move past this and I’m totally sorry and it was irresponsible of me but yeah I think some of these ideas are good ! I’d like to hear you’re opinion on my most recent post if you don’t mind...

Yeah I guess, but if you’re pc isn’t powerful enough you just press the No button when it asks “do you want to install the server texture pack” either that or I could try making a 16bit one

6. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +34
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    You can always delete some of the textures that aren’t as important as others

7. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Do admins even really care about suggestions anymore? I haven't seen a whole lot pass since the ECONOMY UPDATE FROM 2015.

8. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Agreed

9. Rocken1

Rocken1 2tokensandablue Admin

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    Thanks for the suggestions, but both DiabloDrops and Auction House plugins haven't been updated in a long time, or are abandoned. I'll look for any alternatives, I would especially like to see the Auction House plugin

10. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    ok