1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Otang/MAiJI's OFFICER Application...

Discussion in 'Officer Applications' started by Otang, Jun 19, 2018.

?

Should I become an Officer on this amazing server?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Eh no

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Maybe I dont know.

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    In-game Name: _Otang_
    How old are you? 14 (15 in October)
    What is your timezone? Central standard time
    Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? On 2.0, ONCE for profanity, for ten minutes. I was acting stupid at the time. I'm sorry.
    What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) For june-august, I can patrol from 11am-6pm. During school season august 15-May 30. I can patrol from 4pm-6pm.
    How long have you played on our server?: 2.0, 12d,16h, and 30minutes.
    What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Citizen.
    Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: I understand all rules, but need some refreshing on city laws.
    What makes you the best police applicant?: What makes me the best applicant is how many times I've been fighting for a staff role on this server. I want something to keep me occupied on here again. I want the server to be alive again. I want players to pour in again. I want a renaissance era for Broncin. I want the server to have life, liberty, and happiness. I chose officer because I think it would be a fun experience to patrol and watch over our clean and filthy streets. I want to be a fair staff member whos mature, wise and fun. I will not show any form of bigotry against ANYONE on the server. I will treat everyone with respect. I have a good knowledge of the server and its overall area. I believe I can perform above and beyond requirements. Now I know I recently made an inactivity post saying that I was going to quit in July. Please disregard that, I've now found an interest in officer. (ik I've said over 9000 times I'm gonna quit then don't) I will stay on the server probably until January 2019 or December 2018.

EXTRA Info:
    Kind and generous to all.
    Mod reject :p .
    Knows many players.
    Some experience as staff.
    Fast typer.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to come see this application, I hope to patrol the city well, and become the greatest staff member I can be. Once again, thank you. :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Yes! Definentely! Super recommended!

3. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +9
    Minecraft:
    AWITFC
    Would highly recommend

4. BradenIsAwesome

BradenIsAwesome Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    BradenIsAwesome
    100% recommended! One of the nicest people I know! Good luck! :)

5. xSeasons

xSeasons Fugie

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    xSeasons
    100% recommended!!!!!!

6. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    recommended! :-D

7. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +67
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    I bet you used the thesaurus :p

8. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    So if your denied will you stay on the server or will you leave?

9. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    We shall see...

10. justifyletters

justifyletters Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +92
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    Judging by the fact that you’ve attempted to quit already, not recommended because it doesn’t show that you have the dedication to be an Officer. However, your application looks nice.

Don’t know where I am on this one, though, probably leaning towards the not recommended side.

11. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +169
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    wait... what? Ok... so basically you've currently said that you are going to quit in July, and now you are making an officer application.

Anyways, there is no possible way to be muted for profanity in Broncin 2.0, it's just impossible, unless an officer or a moderator made a mistake. The usage of profanity is basically allowed since the release of BC 2.0 with certain restrictions (example: Using profanity against another player and/or staff is prohibited, in which the punishment from an officer is a 10 minute mute for player and/or staff disrespect). So you've probably used profanity against a player and/or staff.

But anyways, good luck!

12. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +119
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Good Luck buddy.
    Nub. Racial slurs are also a mute.

BUT also, I mean the fact that you made a inactivity post was the main thing that set me off from the application. In my opinion I would delete the inactivity post. Anyway Good Luck

13. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +67
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    ooooo....Otang applying for Officer. Good Luck Otangorang.:) Also I agree with th3m3w, Delete that Inactivity Thread. It will get confusing for players. Anyway :) Good Luck!!:D:p:D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Already vanished by the snap of Thanos. Thanks :p

15. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    I gave my self a little while to think about you becoming officer. I think now more then ever we need new staff members. I believe you would be a great officer not just because you were once a trial mod, but because you represent what's great about Brocin. Even though you said you were going to leave you came back. Probably because you love this server. I wish you all the best of luck on your application & if you do become officer I wish you luck on your journey!

Side note: If you become officer don't act like someone your not. Be yourself, because people like you for the way you are not the way you should be or want to be. Be you.

16. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Recommended but its a little short but all of mine is not neat or long so I mean, Im being picky, Good luck lol. Otan ur a gr8 person, u deserve officer