1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

One last suggestion (No PVP in fugie)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by creepertec2000, Jun 22, 2018.

1. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Face it, Broncin has some of the worst growth rates out of any server, part of the reason would likely be spawn killers, if any of yall remember when Broncin 1.0 had more than 5 players online y'all probably know the feeling of that one guy with full P4 armor running around spawn killing fugies, spending 2 hours chopping trees or digging dirt, and as you are running to the market, all of a sudden, BAM! Sharp 5 sword with fire...

You spawn close by, and the person that killed you is sadisticly throwing away your hours worth of work into the trash sign. It's not fun.

Why do you think people quit, some quit because it's boring to them, some ae having fun but due to the 9 year old who has nothing better to do than 'fight' fugitives, there's no point.

I think y'all should make fugitive a safe zone, just fugitive, I don't really care to explain this much more, it's pretty simple, it might help keep a few new players, and to be honest, this would just be until there are enough cops to watch the streets, after that, it can go back to normal, but something needs to stop fugie-killers ruining peoples experience on the server.

If any of you bring up the several hours of safe time that a new player gets (if it's still a thing) it did not work becore, and it does not work now.

Goodnight

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    I agree with this a whole lot.

the major problem that might turn off new players from joining/playing is how PVP is enabled in fugitive, making newer players vulnerable to overpowered PVPers. making fugie a safe-zone can protect fugitives.

or rather, fugitives are safe-zoned, meaning they cannot participate or be included in PVP, so other players cannot kill them. (excluding police/staff, if it is needed.)

overall, good idea.

• Like Like x 2
  3. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    I like the idea but I see some issues. Most people run around city hall now for PVP. meaning that I atleast attempt to drag them over to worker so that new players dont get caught in the crossfire. I think if fugies spawned at fugitive then it would be much simpler for this to be added

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. creepertec2000

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Well that's even worse, I'm sure getting killed 15 times before you can even start the game sounds like bullshit to any new players.

5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    To prevent this I think that we should have your suggestion and have the fugies spawn in the fugitive areas spawn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +185
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Great sugggestions! (so great I spelt the word wrong) I truly believe this will help retain players, only 12% of players who have logged on so far are in a town.

7. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Disabling pvp in fugitive is a good idea, though I do see a few flaws.

One of them, of course, is that it really won't make too much of a difference, since these are the areas where pvp happens the most:

- City Hall + city hall plots
    - Police Station
    - Fire Station
    - Bank

Making fugitive a non-pvp area will only make our job as an officer more difficult, because not only that it gives them a better advantage of escaping into a safezone and making it easier to do so, people will also find a way to bypass the plugin that prevents pvp abuses, just like ya'll did with the city hall plots. This is my opinion. But let's not forget that us officers really won't have to patrol fugitive when there's a high concentration of low-class players that are onlne, since it won't be a pvp area, and we really won't have much to do there.

Hey look at that, -1 area to patrol.

I suggest making the spawn point for fugitives in a safe place inside fugitive where i'm sure that the new player will be able to keep doing what he/she was doing without having too many problems. Of course there will be a few.

One way or another, the player will get killed 15 times or more, this is inevitable, peasant will still be a war zone, and there will be campers at peasant if pvp is disabled at fugitive. Oh, and let's not forget farmer and worker, in which pvp is enabled there as well. Also, moving from fugitive to voter will also put the player at a risk of getting killed with a lot of stuff.

In 1.0, we all had to deal with getting killed as a fugitive, and we all had to deal with it once again, when 2.0 was released.

8. justifyletters

justifyletters Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    Sorry to break it to you Kart, but Officers are not the only people playing on this server.

You really need to open your eyes a little here - the server is dying, just like 1.0 was. New people don't want to carry on playing because of players who kill fugitives for the sake of it. The Kilo stuff won't revive it, as people will quit once again due to the p4, sharp 5 fire aspect 2 sword people killing fugies for the ''fun'. This really has to be addressed in my opinion.

9. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Well that's obvious. That's why I only added that into what I had to say. I also mentioned how dying a lot of times in inevitable and I did mention the places where PVP happens the most. What I also placed my suggestion.

I'm not always thinking "officers are the only players who play", my point on the officers also applies to other people, such as people who like to PVP for example.
    My suggestions and opinions aren't just for officers and officers only.

10. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    We need to figure out something for this. I will talk it over with the officers later on what we could do to prevent that from happeneing @justifyletters

11. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    I think this is an alright idea but like th3m3w said, Just have the spawn at fugitive and itll stop them from being killed, and also, I think it would also help if officers were active and not inactive. Itll get flooded if KiLo is successful for this server. So pvp will just move down there but the anti pvp aspect isn't as fun because there isn't enough pvp on this server anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. creepertec2000

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    There's a huge difference between getting killed 15 times when you know how the server works compared to getting killed 15 times without even getting to know the server.