1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Denied Officer Application-Cakelet

Discussion in 'Denied Officer Applications' started by Spoiz0113, May 22, 2017.

?

Should Spomelet be Officer?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2017.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    In-game Name:BAnn_Me_Pls
    How old are you?17
    What is your timezone?
    EST
    Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why?
    I been perm banned before for hacking, but I learned my lesson to not doing it again so I wanna help others to not do what I just did.:( But I never been muted.
    What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone)
    Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    Monday:4pm-5:30pm
    Tuesday:6pm-8pm
    Wednesday:4pm-5:30pm
    Thursday:4pm-5:30pm
    Friday:3:30pm-9pm
    Saturday:12pm-5pm
    I can sometimes play more on 9pm-10pm.
    How long have you played on our server?:
    About an year
    What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)?
    I'm a mayor and drug lord with an iron donor.
    Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?:
    I read all of them and technically memorized them. My number one rule is to jail people when he/she is trying to pickpocket a cop.
    What makes you the best police applicant?:
    I have spent alot of time training pvp in other servers. Now I am great at pvp:cool:. I also want to help people just as "th3m3w" helped me. I looked up to him as a role model. (He is a good officer) This also looks like a fun job and a serious job. I would want to catch people who don't follow the rules. I am a strict person with rules. I even help people in real life, not in the game. I will try to help people as many as I can. I will also try to learn more about the new updates that's been going on. I will try my best to catch up to right now. I know many of the commands due to the fact that I read alot of officer applications before making one. I know /jail, /sword, etc. It has been fun on Broncin and I would want to improve this place by being an officer. Sometimes when I go to Broncin, some officers weren't online and alot of bad things were going on. If I was added, I might be able to fix this problem. I loved everything about Broncin, the creative plots, the people (especially the staffs), and everyone helped me. And I know that this is short but at least I tried my best to write this thing. Thanks and let me know when you read this! P.S: Don't deny me since I am not online. Sometimes I have someplaces to go like a meeting. I will try my best to be online. Remember, it is hard for me to be online at my age. Thanks for reading! I will try my best to catch crimes and jailing people when they do bad deeds! I know I will miss being a average person in the city, but I accept it. I also am very active even when I am old. That is because I love this server. I am most active at summer breaks. However I can't follow the schedule at all times. Remember Kids: Don't do bad deeds and you won't end up where people with orange suits with small numbers end up in!

ALSO: CAN you please read this during the summer, no matter what. I will want to be officer during the summer break so I can have more time. I am running late on schedule.

It has been a pleasure to write this application and I hope I get accepted. Wish me luck!!!
    I tried my best...:D:D:D
    Vote in the poll! I hope I do well!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +99
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Please do /res[name] and put your ar under the "how long have you played on this server" section!
    Good luck!
    (cant make up my mind on to recommend or not xD)

3. Kartingst

Kartingst Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Your application is too messy, please orginise it a bit more by reducing a bit on the font spam. Thanks!
    Also it really didn't look like you took much time making this, go see some examples of the ones who made it here: https://broncin.net/forums/Accepted-Officer-Applications/

Thanks and good luck!

4. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    Thanks kartingst for the advice. I would try to write neater and spend more time on it the next time I write an application. (if I do)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  5. justifyletters

justifyletters Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +97
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    The application is impossible to read. Please make the details you used not underlined and not bold. Please add your ar (/ar check). Extend the 'What makes you the best applicant' section. Check the accepted applications for a rough guideline.

6. RazorFangs

RazorFangs Bestest Retired Admin Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +62
    If you're serious about becoming an officer, you can just edit this application using the edit button on the lower right corner of the post. No need to wait to make another, just edit what you want and save it.

7. SheikahSheik

SheikahSheik Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft:
    SheikahSheik
    This app hurts my eyes! Theres too many lines!

8. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    I fixed it thanks for the advice

9. Kartingst

Kartingst Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    I'm not m3w xD

10. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    Sorry about that kartingst. I have a headache. (no lie)

11. SheikahSheik

SheikahSheik Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft:
    SheikahSheik
    Thank you for fixing the app

Now that I can read it, I must say its really good

Hope you get accepted

(Add a vote poll)

12. th3m3w

th3m3w Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +99
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    One more thing Spomlet Don't put read when its summer break. chances are applications take time to get accepted some apps can get accepted in days. some can take a year or 6 months. So chances are unless you get denied it will be summer break or through the fall

13. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    ok

14. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +86
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Your english is unsatisfactory for a 17 year old. If you are bilingual and english is your second language I would highly recommend grammar classes.

I am not trying to make fun of you or be a "Grammar German" I just don't think someone who can't use "an" correctly or capatlise "I" should be a staff member that is supposed to help players in an easy to understand way or to be able to correctly and efficiently use commands to disapline or help players.

Darn I can't use Germany in the 1940s because of anti-patriotic England and the need to not offend somebody.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. ai.chemicals

ai.chemicals Civilian

Ratings:
    +7
    Minecraft:
    griimblack
    . in my honesty, you should organize the app a bit more, and check for your grammar mistakes and add enough details as to why you would be a great officer.

. besides that, good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CrazyBacca

CrazyBacca Retired Staff Retired Staff Builder

Ratings:
    +108
    Minecraft:
    crazy101010
    As a player, you are a lot of fun. I have not seen you pvp before so maybe you could come and show me sometime ;) Apart from that, please clean up your application. Good luck!

17. Saitama0228

Saitama0228 One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Saitama0228
    He is gonna be inactive...

nvm

18. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +7
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Not meaning to be mean but, I remember chilling with you killing you like 100 times and you more of acted like 10-13 years old and not 17. Well anyways good luck

19. EAGL3

EAGL3 Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +15
    Minecraft:
    EAGL3
    Ehhhh... I don't know what to say... For me it was a little to unorganized... Also I don't see you in game to often. Anyway GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :D

20. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BAnn_Me_Pls
    thats because you got the best gear while I had the worst. It was unfair.

Im not that active?

Can I pvp you with an equal set of armor? Or something close to an equal set.