1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Octuple Application

Discussion in 'Officer Applications' started by Vulso, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    closed applying for mod instead...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018 at 11:11 PM
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Not recommended. Kills new players and refuses to give their items back. application looks rushed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    Rushed ? No compare this application to some of the other users, and on top of that I spent 30-40 minutes thinking of how to word it correctly

And on top of that I only killed 1 player who was [Farmer] and he had a pickaxe and armour I wanted

4. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +55
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Not recommended. I also have anxiety, and I've made an application before. But I never thought of putting that on there. It looks like your putting that on your app to make us feel bad for you.

People that kill new players on this server are cancerous to this server. How do you expect people to join if when they do, they just die. I wouldn't wanna play on a server if I was being killed by a over powered person.

You also said that you ignore 90% of all negative criticism.... if you don't like to be criticized then why the hell do you want to become officer. I hope I make it to your 10%

5. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    I didn’t put the part about my anxiety on there to make people feel bad for me I focused on the point how I use it to push myself it’s meant to get across the message about how I have resilience to negatative things, on top of that I would class myself as OP as I only have protection 1 armour and a non enchanted sword

6. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +55
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    When you have "protection 1 armour and a non enchanted sword" while a lower class person has nothing that makes you over powered.

7. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    I have never targeted anyone who is lower then [Farmer]

You are basing you’re opion off me from th3m3w.

And by the time if farmer most people of prot 1 diamond armour

8. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +55
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    I wasn't basing off my opinion over th3m3w.

9. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    u say u wasnt but personally i dont think uve seen me in game as ive never seen you and you said its harsh for me to kill new players however like i started i only kill if they are farmer+

10. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +55
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Just because you haven't seen me, doesn't mean I haven't seen you.

11. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    Ok

12. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    This is going off of what @Azera_321 is saying. AFTER I got onto you for killing the farmer you tried to get out of the jail by handing the wrong sword. Also if you wanted a pickaxe and armor you could buy it. By killing low class players you basically show that you are not going to do well as officer. Still NOT recommended

13. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    thats fine as i am already aware how u basically disagree with 90% of what people apply for or post on the forums

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    The reason I do this is because I have really high standards.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    Maybe lower them as nobody is perfect and as I did some digging into you to my surprise when u called mine “rushed” I seemed to find that my application is 2x ur length and detail

16. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +55
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Guys, guys, it doesn't matter how long yours is it just matters that it works.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    Oh also I know this is kinda irrelevant to the post but if I see u in game could I possibly get an invite to ur town as I have a few friends in Bristol and was told to ask a mayor or co

18. Wovier

Wovier Fugie

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    Wovier
    It's an application. It is supposed to be built/organized professionally, like a REAL application for a real job other than McDonalds. Now, no hate, but arguing with people on your own site with negative feedback, just because you don't like their criticism, can really lower your standards for the interests of people, and owners; looking for new staff.

Now, I appreciate you really spent your hardest, and time on this app, but it is considered "Rushed" when there are many errors. I am a perfectionist when it comes to grammar. Aside of that, police officers are always spending their time on little sentences in-game, so if it's not neat enough to read, then that can't be told whether or not you should be accepted.

Other than many other viewers, I actually read your application, so I can tell what to critic, and not to. I'd, all honesty and respect, would rather read the arguments going on then your app. Now I am not saying your app is boring, I am just saying, too much personal info.

I am not hating on anything you put on here, speaking of as much as you want the staff membership, you need to try harder.
    With all respect, I will wrap up my saying, and just say honestly, I do not recommend you.
    Anyways, all hope and good luck for you, dude!

19. Vulso

Vulso One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    Octuple
    Thanks for you’re feedback even though you don’t see me as a good candidate I hope I will change ur mind if accepted and thanks for stuctuing it more as ways to improve it instead of a straight out attack on my negative’s and yes I totally agree my grammar is probably an issue. I’ve always struggled with it since a little kid so not much I can do there.... but thanks anyways

I’ve taken the time and have gone over my application and tried to fix and errors I can see

20. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +83
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    This thread is not the place for replying back and forth. If you want to do that, please do it via discord or somewhere else.