1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Neveldraz's application for officer

Discussion in 'Denied Officer Applications' started by neveldraz, Mar 12, 2018.

?

Should I be officer?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Notice: This new map is a blank state, please do not mention any of the dumb things, I did on the last server, I am sorry for what I did and I have changed and yes I am aware I opposed things such as the reset, (atleast at first), offended some staff members and other stuff, I would like to apologise again, thank you, and enjoy.

In-game Name: neveldraz

How old are you? 15 (16 in 3 months)

What is your timezone? GMT +2

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? No, not on this server

What time can you patrol the city? 3pm-4pm daily, + 7pm-8pm daily, and available from 10 am to 2 pm over the weekends, + the 7pm -8pm

How long have you played on our server?: Since mid-2015, and since day one here, I currently have 36 hours, but that is growing rapididly

What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Civilian - but I can at any time rank up to Citizen as I have the needed amount of money, I am also emerald donor and a top voter.

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Yes

What makes you the best police applicant?:
    I am a mature person, able to have a reasonable conversation, and not get overly angry or aggressive, I have shown my great respect to people who I may disagree with, and so I can be relied upon to be fair and not kill random people.

My timezone - the needs of the EU players is frequently ignored, even though we have a smaller user base, we still exist, and there still are users who kill, attack and annoy, over my 31+ hours, I have seen 1 officer and only on the first day, there are plenty of officers for the NA timezones, there are none for people who live in Europe.

PVP - I am ok, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest, but I can stand toe to toe, against users like sk8er

Rules - over the years, I have become better aquainted with the rules and what to do, and what not to do, so I know what do in a situation

Charitable - I will protect and assist users, I wont ofcourse pay for someone to level up all the way, but if I see a user who is struggling I will obsviously assist them.

Accesibility - I can be accessed eaily though discord, and can be called up at most eu times, if there is any kind of an issue. I am willing to answer any and all comments and complaints users have, and redirect users, if I do not have authority over something.

Thank you for reading, please leave constructive criticism below.

2. st6sniper1

st6sniper1 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +48
    Minecraft:
    st6sniper1
    Very mature, responsible, and in general fun to play with. Definitely recommended for officer!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  3. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Thank you.

4. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    Yeah i was so confused af... are you applying for moderator or officer
    Your title of thread is called neveldrazs application for moderator
    but the format is that of an officer application

5. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    So sorry, I did not notice I accidentally wrote that, oops.

Changed, thanks for noticing.

6. st6sniper1

st6sniper1 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +48
    Minecraft:
    st6sniper1
    I thought I literally went crazy for a second

Either way still recommended!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Endorsed by me.

Signed: A

8. Obsidian

Obsidian One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Obsidiangalaxy
    Definitely recommended

9. justifyletters

justifyletters Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +95
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    I can easily beat you in PvP (and I am trash) so yeah. Finally, unless you have changed, you rage quite often.

I haven’t been playing on Broncin since it’s opened so I don’t know if you’ve changed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  10. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    So, now that I have time, I can type this in .

I already told you this, but I'm going to say it again

It'll be interesting to have you in the team, you seem like a nice person. I haven't seen your pvp skills yet, but I'm guessing that it's good .

You are active, including on the times I'm online. And it'll be nice to have someone at a different time zone

We already have EST, GMT -3 (no idea if edsanz is at EST or not. ).

Recommended, good luck!

11. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    I matched Sk8er1232012, and most officers hate him, he's so strong, I wont be bossed around.

12. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming an officer!

You will be given the rank of MallCop on the server and on the discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full Officer and get access to the full rank of Officer on the discord, website and the server!

13. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    Unfortunately you have not passed your trial and will not continue your time as an officer, you may re-apply in 4 weeks.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.