1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

More Attractions/Limits to broncin

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Awsomelogan2, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    So as most of you know, We average 12 people all around on the server. It changes throughout the day but there isn't enough people in my opinion. Also, there is never anyone in broncin at all. They are always in their towns and never leave so pvp and activity in broncin is very low. The daily events attract 1 or 2 people yes but I imagine 8-10 ppl if like 15-20 ppl is on, to be at the city. So for attractions I hope they attract new players and attract people to the city. So for attractions I believe u should have:

1. Mini Games - I think they should add mini games back. It attracted a good amount of people to come and play, They had the "infected" kind of gamemode from Call of Duty which was really fun, they had the duels which was personally my favorite, they had spleef which RyanHere_222 said he was good at and they had MANY MANY MORE games. But if broncin adds minigames back I think they should have a twist, I think the winner should win 2k or 5k so it attracts ppl who might be a fugitive lets say, and can make money. They should add it to Fugitive so that beginning players see more interests in broncin.

2. Daily Event and BM - I think they should move the Daily Event and Black Market to Fugitive since most low class spend their time there and they might see those things and think its pretty cool. Itll also bring people away from city hall since Fugitives spawn there but itll have low class players being killed but if they add the anti pvp in Fugitive itll solve that problem. The Black Market would seem more reasonable too and seem more fitting there because Fugitives are basically people with felons and they most likely do illegal things and black market is sometimes thought as a illegal/secret trade place or market.

3. Add ores to Fugitive mine - Well in my opinion, New players leave because they get killed and they don't rank up so its not enjoyable to stay when you have to mine 3 hold inventories of dirt if you choose to mine dirt. I think they would rank up faster and enjoy it more and theyd have armor and some sort of weapon to fight back if it had iron or even coal in it theyd rank up faster.

So for limitations, I think you should only have so many chunks of auto farm and so many spawners.
    Also they should drop the prices of pumpkins or watermelon so that its not insane cuz Bristol says they make 700k an hour which is unbelievable or a lie. I 100% think its a lie but never know. So that's my opinion on things, If you have any more suggestions or attractions just comment it!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. EAGL3

EAGL3 Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +29
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    I 100% agree with this. This would definitely help make Broncin's popularity rise in level. Good ideas Logan!

3. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Thx EAGL3! <333 I really get bored so lol

4. SimarSPB

SimarSPB Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    SimarSPB
    I agree with a lot of the stuff Awesomelogan2 said.

1. We should definitely bring back mini games especially since that is how many players spent their free time on Broncin 1.0. However, I think the money-earning portion of what he said can very easily be abused, so that portion should not be implemented OR there should be some plug-in added that allows both players to bet their money in a way that the winner earns all the money that has been bet.

2. I agree with every single thing that Awsomelogan2 said about the daily event and BM and I would like to reiterate that most of the fugitives stay for a bare amount of time since they never see any of the "cool" Broncin stuff since it is located next to city hall rather than the low class area, where they obviously spend all of their time. Obviously, more builds should also be implemented in this area.

As for limitations, if there is a price drop, it should only be executed on farms and NOT ON SPAWNERS!! (since people paid IRL money for the spawners, it would not be fair to take away money from that). Also, the price drop, if implemented should only be a small price drop (For early Broncin 1.0 members: Remember what happened when cactus sell prices extremely dropped?- *btw I know the server tried to get rid of cactus due to lag, but the pumpkin/melon count is not an issue yet and a different approach should be taken if it becomes an issue*)

As for suggestions, I would like stuff in low class... and maybe even in other classes to be more 'visible'. Thanks to a few friends, I was able to rank up from low class rather quick, but recently I tried to find stuff in low class and even I had trouble following the signs. All of the mines in low class are 'hidden' in the hills and some of the farms seem farther off from the low class market than Broncin 1.0. Instead of going to fugie area and seeing how they, the newcomers, can earn money in front of their eyes, they have to ask for help of the staff on how to do it and follow a bunch of boring signs a little far off from the market. I suggest completely changing up the fugitive area and basing it on Broncin 1.0. However, if something like that is not implemented, at the bare minimum I ask for you guys to at least add more signs or better locate them.

Also can I ask a few of our 'Pvpers' and Officers to spend more time around low class, rather than the city hall? If I am not mistaken, Broncin is, or used to be titled "City and PvP server". We need to stay true to the PvP part of that title. The low class are getting bored since their area is often lonely and desolate, but if we spend more time there, they will have fun, especially because of the PvP fights that occur there. PvP will also give many of us the will to actually play instead of just sitting at our towns 99% of the time and AFKing.

5. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2

Well if u don't put a limit/price drop on spawners its considered pay to win! and this isn't pay 2 win

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Valeriya

Valeriya Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    DragonKahn
    This is actually in the works of being added currently! Do keep an eye out! :)

I do agree with moving the Daily Event, but black market should stay somewhere near City Hall. It is a BM, afterall.

I do think some ores should be added, but it'd be very limited on what could/would be added. :confused:

7. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +119
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Ores?? HOW?! Its a dirt mine? I guess we could make it a better mine or something

8. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +54
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Just wanna clear your Bristol comment up. The 700k an hour would only happen if (dosent happen often) if our collection chests are full (sugar, pumpkins, Mellon, eggs) and are sold at my shop available to Bristol citizens. Our farms don’t have the capability to make 700k an hour just yet. You would need to afk to fill the chests then sell It for a total of 700k. So essentially it’s more then an hour if you add afk time. If we were to lower pumpkin and melon prices id recommend lowering grinder prices because many other towns afk for a little while and get crazy crazy amounts of money, way more then if you sold pumpkins and melons- aka buy spawners you get a ton of money aka pay to win

9. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +67
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    1. Mini Games- Good Idea Logan, I would love mini games to be added again but I’m not too sure about cash prizes. It could easily be abused, for example Someone could just use their alt and play games with themselves and win everytime to gain money.

2. Daily Event and Bm- I would move the daily event to fugitive but I wouldn’t move the Black Market because the fugitives wouldn’t even use it, so what would be the point if the fugitives wouldn’t use it.

3. Add ores to Fugitive mine- Yeah I would add ores to the fugitive mine but only a tiny bit. For example finding a diamond in the voter everyone mine. I would add coal, some iron, and it would be rare, gold.

To sum it all up : Very Good Ideas Logan. Maybe some of them will be implemented.;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +169
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    I like the minigames idea, and I want that to be returned... oh wait... you can play KOTV in City hall. It's there now. But I still want all other other minigames to return

The BM won't have much use for fugitives to be honst.

Ores in fugie - Yeah I agree with this, but not adding in diamonds, emeralds, redstone or lapis.

11. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Yeah ofc no emeralds/diamonds

12. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Seems good except the limitations

13. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    ores being in the fugitive mine is a wonderful idea, but of course, there should be limitations on what it contains. (little bits of iron and coal could work, because the peasant mine's ores are already coal/iron-based.)

never really played the mini-games in 1.0, but they seem to attracted a lot of players. xD though I feel the rewards should also be limited in a way, as it could be abused by others who may just use it to grab free cash and ruin the experience for others.

daily event near fugitive would be an opportunity for lower-class to see more of broncin's "amazing" features, though the black market should stay near city hall. fugies wouldn't find much use with it. xD

(that's just proof bristol is awesome.~)

14. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +54
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I like that last lil comment, 10/ 10 :)

15. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Espen is better <3

16. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    ;-)
    espen is good, but bristol is better. </3

17. EAGL3

EAGL3 Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +29
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    There could maybe be a cooldown...?

18. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    yeah, that'd work. xD

19. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +119
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    How is that proof bristol is awesome? XD it literally has NOTHING to do with bristol

20. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    he literally says at the end of his comment that "bristol makes 700k". xD