1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Denied MomMelCat's GenX Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Mod Applications' started by MelCat, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +274
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    In-game Name: MomMelCat
    In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher): Civilian (I was a druglord/mayor/retired senior mod before the server reset)
    What time can you moderate the chat? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone)Anytime. Really. I prefer 12am-10am Central time.
    How long have you played on our server?: 4 Years +
    Have you ever been muted or banned?: No
    If so, why and for how long?:
    Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?:
    I am really a dedicated Broncin person. This server and the people on it mean so much to me. When you've played for over 4 years you know the people who you can trust and the people who you can't. I've always been honest and sincere when I used to be a mod. I am helpful and supportive and like to make people laugh. I am a kid at heart but can be serious when needed to be. I try to keep chat going when its gets too quiet. I am very caring and empathetic and can also be trusted with the responsibilities of the moderator role. I am very good at decision making and can close unnecessary opened tickets. I am on and will be on a lot whether I get mod or not; before the server reset I was in the top 10 AR and am aiming for that goal again.(sorry you can't get rid of me that easily) I used to be a senior mod on this server. I was the first female to hold a Sr. position on this server.
    I have a masters degree in computer science working on my doctorate, but I have been busy finding what I really want to do with my life. So I make mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.(since the server wasn't up for so long I had to do something) This is not an easy task since you need to know how to program and use proprietary software.
    I am also an accomplished freelanced writer. (Please excuse the grammar)
    My husband works for Microsoft and might be able to get me work at home job working on their VR software coming out; if not at home I will be able to carpool with him on campus.
    Either way I'll still be able to be on Minecraft because Microsoft owns rights to it now and they love it.
    (resume pending)HIRED

Some Personal stuff:
    I am the parent of 3 amazing kids. One is graduating with honors this year, the 2nd is 16 and in AP classes. (college level) and in the 11th grade. 3rd is Joshupine who played on this server with me, created his own server at age 11 and his school used it for a club for one year. Now he owns it again, but doesn't play on it just lets it run. He is too much into science and learning Japanese and thinking of ways to annoy his really strict principal without getting caught. He also is on honor roll. So I must be doing something right.
    Also the neighborhood kids now most of them grown up think I'm the best mom ever and come to me for advice. (I've gotten yelled at (and thanked) by some parents for this but I do think that if you are going to copulate you need to use protection} I know this is off subject but this is just to prove how much other people trust me in my life.

Extra Information: I know "wreck" everyone in staff chat or pm them in Discord every now and then, that is only because of the way you promote people. It shouldn't be how long you have been on staff, it should be how qualified you are for the position. I was also a little pissed I wasn't asked to help out. You know I can find bugs and work with software like SQL. I also "wreck" people just to get a reaction out of them. I've always spoken up for myself and others. Dean even said to me when I was mod "that I have more balls than some of the male staff on here" after after expressing my opinion about something that should have been done. I fought so hard in the past. And I can understand why I wouldn't get accepted because of all the drama that goes through my life. If accepted I promise not to bring the drama to the server again. After playing for a week I find it amazing how many people came back and are coming back. It's so nice to see the familiar names of my friends... and frienimies. I don't want comments from anyone and don't leave this in queue forever. A accepted or denied will be fine.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Recommended.
    Ps love the age xD

3. st6sniper1

st6sniper1 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +48
    Minecraft:
    st6sniper1
    I have known you for a very long time and know you would make a great mod, Definitely recommended

4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    After reading you application more deeply you brought up some AMAZING points about how the team is run. As to what I said earlier and what Sniper said I believe you should be moderator right now.

5. RexRekts

RexRekts Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    Sk8ter1232012
    I don’t think I’ve seen you on broncin and I’m pretty active...

6. Chicken

Chicken Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +159
    Minecraft:
    The_Chicken_Guy
    recccooommmeeendddeeeeed

7. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    I like the life story.. pretty interesting
    Def Recommended :D

8. BigDogBogy

BigDogBogy One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    BigDogBogy
    Haha! Recommend!!

9. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Mel, in my opinion you were the best moderator and you need to be added to the staff team.

10. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +34
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Extremely mature and qualified to have the position back again... Also, i loved reading the part about your life (very interesting). Best of luck Mel!

11. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    I really don't see you around. Maybe it's my time zone. You are a great person, and you are mature, but sometimes some things can get a little out of hand.

If there were a poll asking if I recommend, and there were three options. A "I would recommend", "Don't Know", and a "Do not recommend", i'd give you the "Don't Know" option.

But anyways,

Good luck

12. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    I remember you as Sr,Mod. Recommended!

13. John

John Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    CoolzDude101
    based on this app alone, if you don't get accepted then something's wrong... definitely recommend you!!

Also, I've seen you on very often since the reset so you would be a great mod!! mature, and an experienced player and mod

14. CaptainWonders

CaptainWonders Civilian

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft:
    CaptainWonders
    I would add more why you would be the best applicant. All you really added was a life story and not very many key points.

Not recommended. But good luck.

15. Spoiz0113

Spoiz0113 Fugie

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    Listicle
    recommended. good luck

16. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +274
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Thanks for all the feed back. It's been really helpful.

17. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    Application Denied.

We do not feel you would be a good fit with the staff team at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.