1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Accepted Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Mod Applications' started by HMR8998, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMR8998

HMR8998 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +24
    Minecraft:
    HMR8998
    In-game Name: HMR8998

In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher): Citizen

What time can you moderate the chat? Around 10pm-3am Central Time but honestly any time that I am free I should be on here.

How long have you played on our server?: With the server being newly updated I have played around 23-25 hours but have been playing on Broncin since around 2013

Have you ever been muted or banned?: No

If so, why and for how long?: Not applicable

Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?: I was a moderator before I retired because of school and not being able to play but now since I have more free time I can be on the server and interact with players and help keep the chat under control. I also have been a big supporter of the server and have made a lot of friends on it. Over the years I've spent on this particular server I have come to respect and love the way things are and would love to join the staff team again. I would say that I did a pretty good job when I was a mod before and hope I will be given the chance to prove that I can be just as good of a mod now, as I was then.

Extra Information: If you need extra proof at all you can ask some of the other players that knew me when I was a mod back in the old Broncin. Otherwise thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you decide to give me a shot!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    This does not give me any information on why I should give you a chance over the over applicants. I would recommend adding more information.

3. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Doesn't need an application. One of the best Mod's I have ever worked with. She should be approved right away.

4. HMR8998

HMR8998 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +24
    Minecraft:
    HMR8998
    I edited it and resubmitted in the same thread hope it gives more insight to my intentions and willingness to be a moderator. :3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Even though I breifly remember you as mod. those were good memories. you were friendly and kind to me when I was a normal player still. Good Luck

6. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Mature player, only met once but didn’t see anything like hate and a temper in how she speaks, only a helpful attitude. Good luck

7. !BigSeven32!

!BigSeven32! Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft:
    BigSeven32
    Good Luck HMR8998

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    I still don't see why @HMR8998 hasn't been made a mod yet even though you really don't need mods right now. @Rocken1 and @Stuartie
    Just think about what I discorded you about Rocken. I think I know how to pick them and when to bring hand sanitizer.

9. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming a staff member!

You will be given the rank of Chat Moderator on the server and the rank of Trial-Mod on the server discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full mod and get access to the full rank of Chat Moderator on the discord and website!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.