1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Mayor Prestige - What would you like to see changed?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rocken1, Apr 3, 2018.

1. thedrummer178

thedrummer178 Civilian

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    thedrummer178
    Would like to recommend adding clear mob sign inside the shop areas also. Would help getting our loot to our rentals

Also maybe move the buy wooden sword sign over one block. To prevent accidental multiple buys.

Good work on the new changes though. Prestige is a challenge but with a plan it’s flowing nicely

2. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +274
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    okay now that I am in mayor prestige, I find it harder than Doctor. (I am not complaining @Shiz , please please don't make it harder than it is) The only reason I say this is because I can't get to a room to rent and even if I was able to, I wouldn't use it because I would be afraid I wouldn't make it back to the place where I would have to level up to the next stage with all of my papers. So i'm doing most of my work in the library Carrot farm and melon field if the path is clear. I have almost 8 stacks so far I think from playing for 1 day with the help of @thedrummer178 That being said. I think every area should have rooms you can rent for a few hours or a day. The cafe next to the library is empty. perfect place for a a bunch of little 4x4 rooms that we can put a chest and a crafting table; in case i can stay alive long enough to get to the tree farm to get the wood.

and yes i voted and got a 10th voting reward I tried to make it down to get a room made it to the turn where the spiders are and got shot by a skelly. There went my reward armor. :( I saw a skelly with my sword and a zombie with my armor.

3. Rockyy__

Rockyy__ Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Rockyy__
    When will druglord be released

4. Rocken1

Rocken1 2tokensandablue Admin

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    We're currently working on Druglord at the moment, and are currently in the process of planning.

Last edited: May 7, 2018