1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Mayor Prestige - What would you like to see changed?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rocken1, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Rocken1

Rocken1 2tokensandablue Admin

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    With prestige released and many already beginning their playthrough, I would like to know what people would like to see changed or added.

I am looking for more additions rather than nerfing the current state of difficulty, as the intention was to offer a challenge, as if you were playing Dark Souls NG++. As proven by some individuals who have completed the first stage of Mayor Prestige, gaining loot and following some tips provided on the Discord chat, (which you should join if you haven't already), Prestige isn't very difficult, but a challenge is still present.

What would you like to see changed? I am open for opinions. If anything, Drug Lord Prestige will be developed soon and your ideas could be put forward in another difficult challenge if it isn't implemented into Mayor.

2. Brandon

Brandon Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    PREDAKING99
    Not fighting mobs 24/7

3. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I’m not sure you are accurately depeicting the level at which mayor is set at, I don’t think “isn’t very difficult” should used when there over 100 zombies in spawn room sufacting you and over 10 stus around the apartments. For those of you who haven’t joined mayor my advice is DONT! take it from players actively advancing through it as you read this message.

As for things to add/ change, make the totems sell for more notes because seriously you get one paper for killing a stu... also make it an option to sell gold apples/ red mushrooms for notes, add more ways to get out of spawn/ into the housing area, are the farms bigger, make it possible to get into the mine. Rocken I encourage you to watch us for an hour or two and see how bad mayor is because right now it’s unacceptble. This is a towny server for god sakes, If there was a new player and first went into mayor they might consider just going to a server that’s easier to get a town.

Btw admins all villagers have disappeared in student... also made a ticket

4. SxSniper37

SxSniper37 Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    SxSniper37
    add gold and diamonds to the mine, maybe a small %

5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Remove vex's. I believe that I make a good few points here. You should feel SAFE in your OWN ROOM! I would also think making the price to buy the wooden sword at spawn a little less (It is currently 5k. I was thinking 2500 or less.) because lets face it. in a enclosed area you need weaponry. also making armor easier to fetch would be nice (Not having to run down to the mayor cafe) seeing as I'm doing mayor on my alt and I could only get about 5 student notes in the 30 minute time I was doing it last night I think removing some things but making other things harder to make up would help.

6. TheTank

TheTank One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    TheTank50
    Why is the first rankup 35 stacks? Please change that

7. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Well I think 35 is fine but it should be a lil easier to get items to trade

8. Rocken1

Rocken1 2tokensandablue Admin

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    I have updated the available weapon in spawn.
    My advice is not to run into the large number of mobs and instead bring them into the spawn room where you don't take damage. Super Simple. Mobs only spawn in an area if you're near the spawner. They do not spawn if you're far away. Being said, the longer you stall in an area, the more likely you'll die.

I've watched many players in prestige already with multiple players completing the first stage less than 1 day of its release. That proves its difficulty is easy to overcome if you do it correctly. (Feel free to ask them, they'll probably tell you to /vote.)

35x64 is 2240 paper, It's always been like that. It was never meant to be 36 stacks, and will not be lowered.

Mobs don't damage you in rooms.
    There is a cow farm. Make leather armor, or kill mobs with armor.

That's part of prestige.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  9. Stomper

Stomper Civilian

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    StomperFTW
    ill give you guys all a tip for anyone wanting to start the prestige (even though i'm not in it). VOTE OFFLINE!!! if you do this a few days before you can go into Armour and weaponry that only need to be claimed. this is as close as possible to being able to take items in. if you can, save up a milestone voting reward. at 50 its p2 dia and a sarp 2 dia sword. massively usefull i'm sure you will all agree.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    This is actually a great idea... never thought of it before lol

11. Stomper

Stomper Civilian

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    StomperFTW
    might have spoke to soon. logged on and everything had been wiped. 100+ votes overall, all 12 stacked votes and 100 milestone... i'm not even angry about my lost money. my mayor ambition has just hit rock bottom.

12. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +183
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    I would have to wait until 250 votes XD

13. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Is there a reason pumpkins were removed? Please add them back cause they are useless without a trade

14. Brandon

Brandon Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    PREDAKING99
    I think mayor's should be able to added player to there town on worker rank not high class rank.

15. thedrummer178

thedrummer178 Civilian

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    thedrummer178
    Please remove the gates for safe zones. And remove the witch spawners. it was hard enough before. And i would also suggest a disposel sign to throw away items

16. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    "Gates are good" said shiz

What would you rather have? 10 stuartie spawners or 2 witch and 2 stuartie xD
    I like disposal sign idea tho.

17. thedrummer178

thedrummer178 Civilian

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    thedrummer178
    when the halls are are packed and your running for a safe zone. gates dont help. we only had a stu every once in a while spawn in. wasnt to bad tp deal with them.

what would be the reason n putting the gates in? just curious

18. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Lower Price for Mayor admission from 500k/450k to its original price of 200k and 250k. I feel it is a little difficult to put it at 500k and will take a long time due to all the harder ways of getting money in the city now. leave towns at 500k but lower prestige.

19. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    i haven't played mayor prestige yet on 2.0 but in Druglord 1.0 I liked climbing up the walls and into the trees like a monk.. cat. That was a good way to avoid mobs.
    I am assuming that mayor prestige is like Doctor where the mobs just keep coming and you keep dying. Maybe that reset button at spawn after death that clears mobs would be nice.
    I don't understand how mobs form 24/7 unless it's 100% inside with no daylight coming through. Maybe put some holes in the ceiling so the sun burns the mobs.

(a little secret... the less players in prestige at one time, the less monsters spawn. So try to go in at off peak hours. At least that's how it was in 1.0)

20. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    Gates were added to make prestige that little bit harder - It's now harder to chase mobs into a safe zone.

The Evoker spawners were removed, however - A witch spawner was added. Deal with the fact that I increased the chance of you surviving that little bit :)

I added a sign yesterday :)

There is a bit of sunlight

Do /baltop