1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Notice Looking for mods

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RazorFangs, Apr 10, 2018.

1. RazorFangs

RazorFangs I'm coming out homo for an irish kid Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +77
    Minecraft:
    Razorfangs
    We are currently looking for active players to fill the rank of Moderator on the server. If you feel like you are ready to take on this responsibility, make your app and submit it over here. Please read this thread before you make your application as it will help you make your app.

Good luck to everyone who has applied or will be applying, may the odds be ever in your favor!

For those who already applied - Don't remove your old application! We will gladly review them. If you wish to update it, click the "edit" button in the bottom left of your original post.

P.S. Here's a tip when making your app. Include detailed information about why you would fit the role and what sets you apart from others applying. This will help your chances of being accepted as well as the admins who look through all the apps.​

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. thedrummer178

thedrummer178 Civilian

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    thedrummer178
    I updated mine a little bit with some more information.

3. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    can you review my denied application.
    I wrote the "Being a Moderator" sticky and I still uphold to those standards.
    I don't see why other staff members think I won't get along with other people on staff."
    "A moderator is patient, unbiased and not afraid to mute someone even if they are friends with that person or because the person may not like them anymore."

4. !BigSeven32!

!BigSeven32! Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft:
    BigSeven32
    Need more mods?

• Like Like x 1
  5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Sadly there is an age requirement for moderators. And based on the information in another application made by you, You do not meet those requirements.

6. !BigSeven32!

!BigSeven32! Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft:
    BigSeven32
    I know I want to be an Officer anyways:D

• Funny Funny x 1