1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Accepted I'll give this a try. :)

Discussion in 'Accepted Officer Applications' started by lDashi, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lDashi

lDashi Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +43
    Minecraft:
    lDashi
    I decided to come back a couple weeks ago and saw the thread posted about needing more officers so I figured I'd apply. Might aswell if I'm getting back into Broncin

In-game Name: lDashi (I am applying for my Alt: IDashi)

How old are you?: 18

What is your timezone? BST / GMT

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? Only time I can really remember is being muted for winning trivia :( But no real bans or mutes that I can remember.

What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) Not 100% sure, Especially if I'm getting a real job. But I'm not going to be inactive.

How long have you played on our server?: Since it opened in Jan 2013. Had a few inactive spots though.

What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Mayor + Drug lord on my main, I'm pretty sure Member on the account I'd make officer.

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Yep!

What makes you the best police applicant?: I've played since Broncin was released, ignoring the times of inactivity. I'd say I'm pretty well known and I have the experience of being a moderator here so that sure helps. Never been great at applications, my first one was only accepted because of me being a good player but yeah. Been on the server long enough to know what the officers job is and more or less the rules of being an officer. If not I can freshen up on this knowledge. Good typing speed so that helps too I suppose.
    Really unsure what else to write to be honest but, I've had the experience as staff before so I hope that helps.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. EAGL3

EAGL3 Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    EAGL3
    Good Luck Dash.... Also welcome back to the server!

3. Azera_321

Azera_321 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +69
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Very recommended. Good luck!!!

4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +89
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Recommended! Good luck panda d00d

5. RexRekts

RexRekts Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +87
    Minecraft:
    Sk8ter1232012
    Recommended! Finally some decent papers applying. I'm still but hurt cause you keep pickpocketing me. Rip 10k

6. lDashi

lDashi Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +43
    Minecraft:
    lDashi
    thanks peeps

i am the pp king

7. TinTin970

TinTin970 Manager Manager

Ratings:
    +142