1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Denied Hobo's Officer App

Discussion in 'Denied Officer Applications' started by Hobo, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobo

Hobo Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +165
    Minecraft:
    TheyCallMeHobo
    In-game Name: TheyCallMeHobo
    How old are you? 16
    What is your timezone? EST
    Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? Not in 2+ years
    What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) 8-11pm
    How long have you played on our server?: Four years + (Joined November 21 2013)
    What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Worker
    Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Yes
    What makes you the best police applicant?:

Over the last several years I believe that I have built up a repertoire amongst the staff and players of Broncin, for the most part I am always trying to do the right thing and I think that I am able to do that. I mean, everyone knows me, its always "hey how yah doen hobo" with all these old players coming back, I think that having someone who can breach the different times is helpful. I mean really I don't think I have met anyone who hasn't known who I am. I am well known, and top notch at pvp, I think I have shown my dedication to this server, and shown that I have the ability to take more responsibility in ensuring that it is fun for all of its players.

Oh and did I mention before the reset I was /ar top #10 with over 2500 Hours?

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Not recommended at the moment.
    You need MEMBER to apply. and I rarely see you on. I understand that you have been on the server for a while. and I respect that. But it does not mean you should be staff. and also I don't really see any points except for you have been on the server and everyone knows me that will set you apart.

3. John

John Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft:
    CoolzDude101
    I really recommend hobo especially because of his loyalty to broncin. 1) hes actually been on very often since the reset. 2) he used to make broncin vids which helped broncin grow too since many people watched it. 3) he has been on broncin very long making him experienced

4. Obsidian

Obsidian One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Obsidiangalaxy
    Make a poll for people to decide.

5. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Not recommended, you don't fit the requirements to join the team, and I don't see you online as often .

Good luck tho.

6. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    Application Denied.

You do not meet the set requirements for applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.