1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Happy to be back.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Wild, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Tom Wild

Tom Wild One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    MrJ_
    I can't wait to play this server again... It's been about 2 years? maybe 3? I have to say that this server was the best server and probably still it. I did both prestiges and dedicated a lot of time. I bought emerald rank just before I stopped playing :( but damn, I miss it. I used to be one of the richest people. It's sad to see the old staff have retired and my town is now gone R.I.P New York and Gotham... But I can't wait ti start playing again. My username was either WiLd__MaN or BuccaHD... whatever, k, bye <3

2. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +146
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Hello! Welcome back! There are so much new things waiting for you. (Well... not quite yet...) The server is currently at a state where it is 100% unplayable. Seriously! We decided to make a map reset and plugin reset, long story short, TOTAL RESET.

So yeah, Shiz wants it by the end of the month and frankly, if you ask me, I think it will take a thad bit longer than that... but wth. Anyways, please join our fun (totally not weird) discord chat! Where you can basically get some announcements in which will not appear in this site!

Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/3vSNnCc

3. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +560
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    +1 to what Kart said - except I'm really pushing for the server to be up ASAP.