1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Good Bye Broncin ;(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigNationOfPuppsLand, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Who is sad broncin is going?

1. WHY IS IT GOING IT WAS ALL I HAD!

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. YEAHHHHH!!!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. YEAH

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Myeah.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  6. meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Dont care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Hell no it brainwashed the hell out of me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    It’s on the voting websites or whatever, just search twilight city Minecraft

I played it for a little bit, some broncin people are on there and it’s similar to Broncin but with major changes people wanted on here.

2. EnderEnderEnder

EnderEnderEnder One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Endershadeow
    beware the owner is super sensitive and will unjustly ban people.

3. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Haven’t had that problem

4. EnderEnderEnder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Endershadeow
    question his server and see what i mean.

5. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Ok Wunga is a nice guy. Its your fault you have a terrible reputation within this community

6. EnderEnderEnder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Endershadeow
    boohoo! that is a retarded reason for him to ban me on a server that i had not broken any rules on.

7. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    As much as I agree with you its his server not mine.

8. 2martinboys

2martinboys One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    2martins
    Been awhile... Just getting back into Minecraft because I remembered how fricken fun broncin was. Me and my friend were ready to join up to grind and make the coolest town ever. But when I saw the server was closed I turned off Minecraft and haven't played it since. I don't know about you guys but I would be willing to donate money or whatever they would need just to get broncin running again. I remember all the fun times I've had with this awesome community, and I wish I could have more... Please reopen broncin, please.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I agree sir I agree, or give the map and or server to someone else that’ll open it

• Like Like x 1
  10. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    If Awit gives me a map I may consider learning how to make a server.

Gimme some suggestions guys :p

11. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Able to make towns after 5 mins of gameplay (more competition= smaller towns= more active people)

• Like Like x 1
  12. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Nah, I think you should still get to like mayor and stuff, but towns should come with like extra starting chunks (like 50 or 100 extra) and lower upkeep costs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I mean chucks I didn’t see as a problem, but people got super board when they joined and many of them asked when can I make a town. It’s the dream of most who join towny to make a town. If they make a town right away that’s less boredem and more competition between towns making people want to be more active and retain people. It also creates more competition meaning smaller towns which was a big argument of many on the server. Though I did like my large town :)

14. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    I somewhat agree with Nevel here. Getting a town when you first join kinda ruins the point of having a grindy server like this. Also if I made the server I would have lots of restrictions on the auto farm issue. I feel like it made people only AFK to make money to get to thier goal which ultimitly may have had a effect with server death

100 chunks is to much. I was thinking 50 starter and for lower upkeep I really didn't see an issue with upkeep if you instated town taxes. Granted the taxes would deter some players but having some good farms could antise them back. I would lower them slightly I guess. 2-3k?

15. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +186
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Chunks wasn't a big problem on old broncin because that was covered by omicron, over than that chunks are a huge problem, if you have like 4 or 5 ppl, its hard,t he bigger the town the easier it is to you know, not bother.

16. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    oh yeah. Forgot bout Omicron. Yeah Chunks was a bit of an issue if you werent a part of Omicron. I was in ImovingNoobs nation in 1.0 but I moved in and out of omicron due to chunk shortages.

17. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +65
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I supose chunks could be a problem I can’t really speak for that seen as I don’t have experience with that problem. Afk farms were necessary due to the outrages taxes. Sure tax people in your town but I see very few examples of towns that retained people with taxes (meaning didn’t jump between towns- high tax town to get money, leave to no tax town and repeat). 2-3k lower in taxes is just pennies I mean honestly with even the worst type of farm you can make that in 5 mins. I’d like to see taxes lowered 10-20k. What broncin needed was more of a community which was evident when vienna and Adelaide was at it’s hight. It was about building, friends and fun... made people want to come on. However with increased unpopular rules and no reduction in taxes people were on just to make money for taxes and didn’t come on for fun. If a server was created sure keep the grindy style but maybe have a town created after 3 ranks OR you better have a genius good way to keep new players. Server leaders MUST listen to the community. Auto farms were nice because they created industry, I like to think of it as the industrial revolution of Broncin, worried about lag? Many server have “wild” worlds where you can gather materials. You could create a “auto farm world.” Worried about afking from farms? Simply reduce taxes and you won’t need big farms to produce money for upkeep. Reduced taxes? Worried about inactive towns sticking around? Simply have towns fall when there hasn’t been a single player in the town be active for 40 or something days. I’ve seen it done on other servers.

18. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +132
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    I get what you mean but how does this stop players from utilizing the annoying Auto Farms? For Example lets say there was 50 people "Online" but 25 of them were AFK at an auto farm. It makes the server seem alot less active and during 2.0 it was the first thing people did.

Voter Area-Idk I never really liked the idea of the no PVP aspect of the voter area. It seemed to me like that Grind to High Class wasn't worth it anymore and you could just vote and get basically what High Class was but in a stripped down version. So if I remake the server I will most likely just make PVP enabled in the Voter Area. I like the idea of having some upgraded mines for people that vote. It rewards you more than just getting the 500 and rewards for voting.

In the Event that I re-make Broncin I will get in touch with a few of you to help and whatnot?

Oh Yeah. Also ill be trying to track down a version of the 1.0 map from someone and we can decide which one we want to use. I vote for 2.0 but yknow Nostalgia