1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Good Bye Broncin ;(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigNationOfPuppsLand, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Who is sad broncin is going?

1. WHY IS IT GOING IT WAS ALL I HAD!

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. YEAHHHHH!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. YEAH

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Myeah.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Dont care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Hell no it brainwashed the hell out of me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BigNationOfPuppsLand

BigNationOfPuppsLand Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +15
    Minecraft:
    explodingpupp
    My name was explodingpupp back in 2014 when I played with my siblings. Perm muted, perm banned, warned mutes, annoying. All that. Tried to log in to minecraft and forgot my password and then when I successfully logged in broncin was there, and I tried to join but; no answer. When I was 8 years old going onto 9 I loved being a pain in the ass, and also was influenced to be like that. Coming back with a couple more brain cells and actually communicative; its sad. I remembered I wanted to be officer so bad I applied on other peoples application. This sounds stupid cause its a minecraft server, and we all know minecraft is dead but yeah. If you are sad broncin is going, go ahead and comment below your best and worst moments.

Despacito 95 will hold our hearts .

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Best moment:when Tin promoted me to cop
    worst:first time I got muted

3. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +274
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Yeah, its kinda something like a security blanket that was always there when you needed it. I'm glad I let it go though.
    Over the summer I went back to Philadelphia and went back to school and worked from my parents home. I took Josh(upine) with me and let the older kids work things out about the school shooting on their own. I couldn't help them. I was "on the exhale" myself. (No one ever gets over a shooting no matter how big or small whether it was in a place of learning or worship. We all feel connected somehow. The memories come flooding back.) I got my Doctorate in Computer Science finally from Temple University. I had meetings out the wazoo cutting into my studies, but I managed with to graduate with a 3.25 gpa. I'm not too proud of that, but it is a real University not a papermill one and crap changed from when I went to school back in the... day. It's all about the web now. Python was easy since that is what MS develops with. But anyway, I did my 500 page dissertation on the deep web and it was the first "paper" (really I can publish it as a book) that I didn't get an A on in college, but settled with a B+. I'm glad that I am finished with school, but I'm not finished with learning. I want to push all of you out there to never stop learning. Question everything. Don't let anyone tell you what to think. And believe you can do anything within reason of course.
    We live in a world of lies hatred and fear. Sometimes, and I am guilty of this, we spend hours in front of a computer screen and never see the light of day. I have used the showers at work and slept in the "nap" rooms because I was too busy to come home the night before from work. People just become objects like blips on a computer screen. My boss tells me to go home or go outside or go somewhere other than here (work). Sometimes I want to just escape in that world though. In Broncin or in my post apocalyptic world of Fallout. (oh by the way I was on the Fallout 76 team helping them port it to XBOX one. That is what I couldn't talk about before. We were supposed to BETA out by Labor day, but the European Union had to go an mess crap up with its net neutrality laws. So it delayed until October 3rd. Then delayed again. But I got to play it in alpha whenever Bethsoft had their severs up) Now I don't even want to look at the game. I like going back to Fallout 4. I did however get some cool swag from them. A cool vault boy alarm clock a real one, that you have to wind up. Cups with the vault boy on it. A ton of posters. Of course it's loaded and playable as I am typing this on my PC and XBOX one. But I had a long day and was told to go home again from my boss because I'm on another Bethsoft project this time with VR. Yay. What I actually got hired on at MS to work with. But Bethesda is opening up an office literally right down the road from where I live. They already have IDsoft (DOOM) right down the road, if they make a new office building, I might just consider working for them. I mean where do you go after Microsoft? I am just tired and rambling now to old friends I guess.
    I can't help but wonder was it my fault that everyone left, or was it really the people of that freeky old hacking software group that made people leave? Because for a while there it was pretty rad. Then they came along, I can't even remember their name now. I'll remember it when I'm brushing my teeth or something.
    Well peace out. It's been fun.
    I'm hobbesteroo/Whisper on Steam and hobbesteroo on Fallout 76. Still can't give out my XBox UID because... work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Fortnite killed Broncin. Ill hit you up on steam one day when I get some new games. you play CS:GO? XD
    also Ew College and work. Effort!

5. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Fortnite was a contributer but there are other things within the server aswell. It’s like the clothing market- change with the times, listen to the market or be smushed...

6. lDashi

lDashi Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +35
    Minecraft:
    lDashi
    I dont know why but broncin just crossed my mind so figured I'd check up on the site to see how it was going, didn't expect it to see broncin had closed. Was my first real server I joined back in 2013 but grew out of it. anyway if anyone wants to, my disc is: aaron#7518

7. PaintChips

PaintChips Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft:
    ImPaint
    Broncin was actually my FIRST server, i joined in 2014 and it was the thing that tbh got me through middle school, knowing I had a nice lil community on the internet

8. Ben_MC

Ben_MC Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +113
    Minecraft:
    Ben_MC
    Oh hey my forum account got unbanned, might as well leave a message ;)

9. Kazooo

Kazooo Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +18
    Minecraft:
    Kazooo
    I made allot of friends on this server. It was a very important part of my life.

@PaintChips it was my first aswell.