1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

For anyone who's still here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by th3m3w, Feb 7, 2019.

1. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +133
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    London had a great economy. We could keep our economy alive EASILY

2. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +66
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Bud still need to know what the advisor rank consists of before I get discord!

3. Sukuma

Sukuma Oink Oink. I'm a Squid.

Ratings:
    +54
    Minecraft:
    Sukuma
    Running anything is alot of work. Something as simple as a minecraft server. When we started 6.5 years ago I was in Uni and the boys were still in Jr / highschool. They had more time then me and we made it work. However over time I became to busy and had to leave. Same with Stu and eventually Dean.

Sure, we could of just hand it over to someone but sometimes you have to much heart in a project to do it and to let it go. And obviously there are other factors in doing that. I dont think Minecraft is really the same as it was back in its inception making it a bit more difficult to implement the new updates. I know we experienced that on a few updates back in the day.

Broncin was a new and unique server that all the founders had a piece of there heart in. The time I put in to the project and the memories I have from the players and from hanging out with Dean Stu and Blocky are some I always come back to.

Am i sad to see the server go? Yes. But im sure the decision to close it was a hard but well thought out one.