1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

For anyone who's still here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by th3m3w, Feb 7, 2019.

1. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Yknow I miss this place. My friends. My town and my team. I wish we didn't have to end like we did. KiLO was a last ditch effort and I am curious. What would you have done to have made the server last longer (Lets start release day of 2.0.) Put what you would have done in the comments

2. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Frequent server additions that would keep every player busy, more obtainable ranks, frequent server events, fixing server bugs and glitches faster than before, better advertising, I can keep going here... maintaining a server is a lot of work.

There is a Broncin based server though called twilight city, it has events such as "Town of the day" and things like that. play.twilightcity.net

It's fairly new, so don't expect a lot of players daily. I'd say your usual 5 - 15 players a day for now until the server starts growing.

3. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    ***** I fuckin showed you it!

4. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +63
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Well there were a number of things I would have changed
    1. Completely whipped out all staff that did not do their job as admin
    2. Any staff they did not get on for a certain time in a week without a valid reason would be put on probation and if it occurred a second week they would be demoted a rank lower or fired
    3. I would only allow rules to pass IF they had the popular vote of people who voted
    4. Weekly on time mini game events to draw everyone together at one time (would’ve created a sense of community)
    5. Changed the new player spawn point/ given them immunity to stupid killers
    6. Allow people to join towns sooner
    7. Allow people to make towns at a MUCH earlier point in the game (and as the mayor ranks up they can get more perks/ chunks)
    8. Advertise advertise advertise on websites, other servers, anything
    9. Only allow mods/ cops to be promoted if they had 60% percent of the players vote yes (after the admins approve)
    10. Release the 1st map (made people not trust the server and not want to try on 2.0 because they thought their work would go bye bye- and it did)
    11. Given the server to someone else once it had failed
    12. Given a week warning before the shut down so people could say goodbye and or donate money Idk they truly believed in the server
    13. Given back spawners from 1.0 people payed for them.... you could even make them slower but they should have got them
    14. Allow spawners to be bought with in game money (people can buy ig money on the website then by spawners)- but gives players a chance to get ahead
    15. Don’t allow staff in vanish- all staff should be allowed to connect to the people they are serving (I’m sure you could find something that blocks pms)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    You ever wanna play hypixel???

6. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +63
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I’m down for that, let’s do it

7. EnderEnderEnder

EnderEnderEnder One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Endershadeow
    you know, for a toxic player like me who mainly talks **** and does nothing, i actually deep down wanted to make a new town in broncin 2.0, but i didn't.

but you know, it wouldn't have lasted long anyway because of players wanting to wreck it for the sake of hating me as if i was a murderer, and also because broncin would have closed pretty soon after anyway.

or if my town was good enough, maybe it could have drawn players into broncin and saved the server a little? oh well who cares! the server died anyway.

8. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Alright well ill be back to check at 12 my time if u want to!

9. Hobo

Hobo Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +166
    Minecraft:
    TheyCallMeHobo
    I want the damn 1.0 map

10. uk_king_007

Ratings:
    +63
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Same

*shakes head* we need a better way to talk... check out twilight city though I just joined there and play every now an see then