1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

February Update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shiz, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    UPDATE (3/3/18):
    Server is now open to the public!

To keep everyone updated who isn't on Broncin's discord, here's a quick a little update.

Currently the server is progressing at a steady pace, especially considering the holidays have ended in Australia.

For the past few days, @HoshiKurama and @Kartingst have been playing the server as Fugitives slowly ranking up in the server. This very first test of the server has found a list of bugs which we are currently in the process of rectifying. Once these bugs are fixed, they will be tested again and another officer and moderator will most likely be recruited. These two new staff members will also start the server as Fugitives to give the server another test run.

If all goes to plan, I WANT the server up by the end of the month. I am annoyed with the slow process because I have other stuff I need to do in real life and likewise with the other admins, just want this server live so there's less things to worry about. This is why we are constantly testing. However, if all goes to plan the server will undergo lots of changes whilst live (being tested on the test server first of course).

Spookireland is currently reworking the donation shop in the hopes to change up the packages and so forth. I would highly recommend that nobody purchases anything from the shop until the updates have been added as this will cause extensive delays in you receiving your donation. After the server goes live, the following changes are likely;
    • The economy will be extensively overhauled (there should be no loss of money!)
    • The PvP mechanics will be slightly modified
    • Officers will be modified (to make them more friendly)
    • Moderators may be changed slightly.
    I hope everyone is either having a good holiday, or had a good holiday. Hopefully I will see you in game shortly!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  2. BATEMAN2410

BATEMAN2410 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    Right on. Thanks for the update bro. If u need any extra hands testing I'd be glad to do so. I am a Broncin veteran player :).

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. SxSniper37

SxSniper37 Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    SxSniper37
    • what does that mean

4. SenpaiSakura

SenpaiSakura One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft:
    SenpaiSakura
    excited to see the new Broncin!

5. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    I wont be disappointed. :cool:;)

6. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    You won't

Maybe...

Oh you're going to love it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. 246810_Herobrine

246810_Herobrine Fugie

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    246810_Herobrine
    I joined the server about a week ago and it was open, and I saw the fugitive area XD.

8. Zeldowin

Zeldowin Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +154
    Minecraft:
    Zeldowin
    Ya

9. BATEMAN2410

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    Yea. We don't talk about that no more..

:p:p:p.

10. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! EXCITED!!! been planning, testing, and all sorts for this moment!!! Great job admins I’m sure the opening shall be great!

11. Baezor

Baezor One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft:
    Baezor
    I haven't played this server in over a year, has it changed much from a few years ago?

12. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    Currently the server is being setup again after having a new map built. Unlike the last map reset, this new one was a full overhaul. Some plugins have changed, and following release we will be implementing lots of other changes.

13. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Well if you need any veterans playing the server I am over here ;D I will also be waiting for that staff position I ordered about 5 years ago :p

• Funny Funny x 7
  14. Chicken

Chicken Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +159
    Minecraft:
    The_Chicken_Guy
    hah thats like me getting my officer rank back

15. BATEMAN2410

Ratings:
    +26
    Minecraft:
    BATEMAN2410
    That's very!.. huh.. pessimistic of you.

16. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    @Shiz so from "Ender getting unbanned" to "Ender telling the server to kill them self's and then immediately throwing the victim card and talk about how he loves the serer and was just sad that the server does not like him after all he has done...(4 paragraphs later)...and then goes back to telling the server to kill themselfs." What do you say my chance of the staff position are?

Just know if your answer is below "46" then don't say anything. I can't mentally handle it...

17. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    I'm confused, what does Ender have to do with you? Unless you both want to be categorised together?

As for staff positions, as of now and immediately following release - for a player to get staff they will need to complete all the requirements which are changing/have changed. They can then submit an application. Retired staff and staff who were active before the server was shut down, would likely be able to skip these requirements based on demand. More information on staff will be released as it is deemed necessary.

18. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In other news I am getting rid of my Spook account and now using the amazing account Bubble

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. UltraDucky

UltraDucky Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +40
    Minecraft:
    UltraDucky
    All the new updates for minecraft ruined the game for me. I miss 2014/2015 Broncin ;-;

20. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    In other news - Spook get off the forums and start working :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.