1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Denied DoubbleDeaths Mod App

Discussion in 'Denied Mod Applications' started by DoubbleDeath, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubbleDeath

DoubbleDeath Civilian

Ratings:
    +12
    Minecraft:
    DoubbleDeath
    In-game Name: DoubbleDeath
    In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher): Civilian
    What time can you moderate the chat? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) MST
    How long have you played on our server?: 5 years +, Love the idea behind it and support it 100%
    Have you ever been muted or banned?: Yes, Quiet a long time ago
    If so, why and for how long?: Many reasons that I don't quiet remember currently, Its been to long since the last one
    Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?: I am suitable for the situation in many ways, I have experience over many years of dealing with people and players on various occasions in real life and video games, I am not the most well behaved person ever but I have a lot of maturity since I work in a customer service type ordeal and have a family I take care of on a daily occasion, People know who I am majority of the time and know that I am quiet friendly even when I joke around or drunk and I enjoy new experiences and meeting new people
    Extra Information: I am after all still in the military so my times changes around time to time, I love music so you will hear me talk about it a lot, I'm a little bit more country then anything so be warned
    I have been around the world a couple of times and enjoy traveling and not afraid to confront someone who I don't know or is different from me
    What else can I say ? I'm me and that's all I am :D

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Application is short (As for your mutes we only count Broncin 2.0 mutes/bans so if those were from 1.0 then remove em!) I also don't see to many key points that seperate you from other applicants. This is one of those applications that I feel people would call your life story or something because you don't really talk about anything related to moderating the chat
    Anyway that is just my opinion! Good luck!

3. RexRekts

RexRekts Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    Sk8ter1232012
    Great application! You are a fun player to be around, You get along with most of the people, you’ve been playing broncin for more then 4 years and in general you are a nice and helpful person. Recommend, good luck;)

4. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    You have always been good at finding things that are "wrong" on the server and reporting them. I think you would make a good mod and have grown up a lot. Sorry you couldn't get me to stay.

5. justifyletters

justifyletters Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +96
    Minecraft:
    justifyletters
    It’s not about the length, it’s about the detail. An application may be short but have all of the detail required. Long apps can be long and not have the detail at all.

6. SxSniper37

SxSniper37 Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    SxSniper37
    Iagree with justify, it’s the quality not the quantity. But great application and good luck.

7. !BigSeven32!

!BigSeven32! Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +105
    Minecraft:
    BigSeven32
    Good Luck! :D
    -----------------------

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. JazmineCat

JazmineCat Diamond Miner

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft:
    Aegon_the_Dead
    I still don't trust you Doubble. But reading your application and left out the Rocky scene, if the server picks up... maybe they will accept you as mod.

9. RexRekts

RexRekts Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    Sk8ter1232012
    Any of the mutes and bans apply to broncin 2.0 anything wrong that he did in broncin 1.0 is not counted.

10. Shiz

Shiz YALA! Admin

Ratings:
    +584
    Minecraft:
    Shizaye
    Can I ask? Since April has your in-game activity remained constant or has it increased? I.e. would you say it is in line with the average amount of play time?

11. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Denied.

We do not believe you would be a good fit in the staff team at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.