1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

City Custom Food Submissions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rocken1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Rocken1

Rocken1 2tokensandablue Admin

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    It's been awhile guys! I hope you all have been doing well.

I have recently added a Food plugin, allowing the server to have custom items that can't be normally eaten (such as blocks or skulls), into edible, custom foods! Because of this, I want you to submit your own food items (it can be anything, I believe). I won't accept any OP item submissions. Please make no potion effects over level 2, health/hunger over 7 points. Any exclusive/strong items will be reserved to admin creation and exclusive to events.

Current items:
    - Cocaine
    - Hot dog
    - Classic Angus Burger (By Kartingst)
    - Secret Officer Item
    - Secret Moderator Item

You can include the following features into your food submissions:
    • Cooldown for consuming food
    • Prevent eat when plyaer has full health or food level
    • Amount of health that given when eating
    • Amount of food that given when eating
    • Potion effects for food
    • Colors for potions
    • Sound for eating specified food
    • Custom skull textures
    • Custom craft recipes for each food item
    • Particle effects when eating
    • Drop food from mobs
    • Colour text and lore

Goodluck, and let your creativity flow with these food items!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Burger:

Head: Koduck (burger head)
    Gives 7 hunger every time you eat it
    Gives slow effect for a few seconds because you get fat
    5 minute cooldown to eat this
    This is the color for the burger
    Lore: Eat this and get fat
    Crafting recipe: Bread, Cooked Steak, grass (no not dirt, grass), bread again

3. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Weed:

Item: Cactus Green
    Effects: Gives 20 seconds of regen 1 (or 2) at the cost of hunger for 20 seconds
    Cooldown: 1 Minute
    Name Color: This color (&2)
    Recipe: (2 Ideas) 1. Combine wheat with cactus green 2. Just put a cactus green in a crafting table

Edit: Can be consumed whenever. Even at full hunger/health.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  4. Kartingst

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Edible grass:

Cutting grass with shears gives you grass right? well... just make them edible!

They give 0.5 hunger and that's it

5. EAGL3

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    I dont think grass should be edible... Humans dont eat grass like that in real life (as far as I know)

6. Rocken1

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    Head names don't work. Ill need the long line of # code that corresponds to the head. Minecraftheads website will show you the code that is linked to the head.

For example: eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNDI3NDIzZDVjY2U0YTQ3MmE3NjBjZTVlODYyY2EzNWY3MDU4ZDU4N2I3ZWFiNjllYmVjOTIwYzc3M2U3MzA3In19fQ==

7. EAGL3

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    @Rocken1 How do we know the recipes to the items that weren’t submitted on this thread?

8. Rocken1

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
    Secret for now

9. Kartingst

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    That's a Base 64 code that leads to this:

{"textures":{"SKIN":{"url":"http://textures.minecraft.net/textu...60ce5e862ca35f7058d587b7eab69ebec920c773e7307"}}}

Anyways, question, how can we get the items that are already in the game?

10. Rocken1

Ratings:
    +124
    Minecraft:
    Rocken1
  11. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    So if your adding this into the server maybe add a chef prestige which gives players more things to do? Only chef's can make certain things such as soup or something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +127
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    @Rocken1 I personally think that adding hot dogs would be a cool addition. You can make them by using 1 raw porkchop for 3 raw hotdogs. then you cook em in a furnace and put the three cooked dogs into 6 peices of bread to make 3 cooked hot dogs

13. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    S word:

cocoa beans
    nausea

14. EAGL3

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Can we please take this seriously? Rocken is trying to help out the server and we don’t need people joking around. Next time please use common sense.

15. Leviatharrongon

Leviatharrongon Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    Leviatharrongon
    What's wrong with poop? Rocken said it could be anything, and poop is a great food item.
    Joke? If it was a joke, then I wouldn't have added extra information. I suppose eagles would have different common sense, so excuse me.
    At least I'm not trying to add some weed.

16. EAGL3

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    It came across as a joke to me because you didn’t add any additional info such as how long the effect was or the strength of it.
    Anyways, if this isn’t a joke I wouldn’t recommend adding this into Broncin. I personally don’t think poop should be edible but it is fine if you think otherwise.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  17. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    figures little boys think about poop... but either urine or you're out.

but on the serious side maybe recipe making:
    you definitely need:

pizza slice little hunger fix (made with like 1 wheat 1 purple beetroot 1 water bottle)
    pizza whole big hunger fix (made with 3 wheat 3 beetroots 3 water bottles)
    Ramen on the cheap hunger fix (made with 1 wheat 1 water bottle)
    French Fries gives decent hunger and maybe a little protection +1 for the gold use (1 potato 1 gold nugget(to resemble cooking oil ))
    @Rocken1 I always thought that catnip should be added to the game. Anything green. Makes you dizzy and act walk out of control. Then gets you angry and makes you start going berserk.

If it's not too hard for that plug-in you got.... maybe I'm asking too much with the recipe thing, but I don't know any other way of obtaining the items you are suggesting other than to craft them. Unless Broncin is just going to sell them in some kind of food shop in the city, but that is just boring.

Useless personal update since I can't Discord.
    I'm so used to suggesting and if it is liked... it happens... like freekin' magic or something. Like not falling into an endless void upon dying and getting fixed the next day and when that gets fixed... staying in a dead state in game for sometime until someone can rescue you, but that is still being debated about.
    I think I'm where I should be right now. I know the "lore" and I can talk about it like I actually lived it. I know I'm not making sense, but I cant even show my family the work I am doing. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go to work. Sometimes I don't even look at the clock. After my reports are done and sent to the overlords its pretty much working with the developers and programmers. A meeting once or twice a week... yawn. But most of the time I am told to go home because I don't know what time it is. It will all make sense in a week or two. Maybe September. Depending on another party's port of the game and their input. But the whole thing is already laid out and ready to be tested.
    I guess I'll log in in another 2 weeks or so to keep my flat going in Donor. Or just check the web site for cool messages like these from @Rocken1