1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Bullshit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neveldraz, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +181
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Ok I planned a fight, with a person (both had bounties, both claimed) we fought, fairly (my mouse disconnected half way through though, so I stopped to fix it, I have a wireless mouse this happens often) and I lost the fight. As far as I am aware this isn't bounty abuse, because I didn't let the other person kill me. Any other alegations are unfounded.

2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +113
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Do we have PROOF that it wasn't bounty abuse? I would just buy a cheap wired mouse from a store. I can try to send you links to some if you need

3. Ryah

Ryah Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    Ryah
    [​IMG]

Section 4.2: "'Bounty Exploiting' is the abuse of the bounty system. This includes Person 1 allowing Person 2 to accept Person 1's bounty and letting Person 2 kill them in order to avoid being legitimately killed. This will often warrant a 3 day ban for all parties involved."

That's a pretty big coincidence that your mouse disconnected, although you could have ended the fight by typing wait or agreeing beforehand since apparently this happens a lot.

Even so, it falls under the definition of bounty exploiting.

4. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +168
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Without proof of bounty abuse, we won't be able to help you due to the fact that we don't know if this statement is true or not

5. neveldraz

neveldraz Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +181
    Minecraft:
    neveldraz
    Please do.

I has the other persons bounty accepted, I said, hey so its fair, why don't you accept it too, we did, and she fairly killed me, to claim otherwise is baseless and insane. So as far as I understand I'm getting banned over a coincidence.

Key word: "letting", I did not let them kill me, I died fairly in a battle, so I was legitemetely killed.

I would not be honest, abour releasing this, If I wasn't 100% certain, I was innocent. Which I 100% certain I am, I also got banned before, why would I repeat the same mistake? I have close to a million dollars, if I didn't want the bounty, I would have just removed it, whilst most people left.

6. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +51
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    It’s not really a big deal here it’s a small ban (3 days) not worth a fight over. Beside by the time this all gets resolved the the ban would already be done.

7. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    _____Thread Locked.______

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.