1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Broncin...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blood, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Blood

Blood Civilian

Ratings:
    +10
    Minecraft:
    BloodClaw1999
    Just popped back to see how people were doing. Sad to see the server is gone having joined about 5 years ago when it first opened. I think a big well done is deserved for Dean and Stu to keep it going for so long. Congrats guys, it was a good ride while I lasted.

2. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Yeah, the server has shut down this month. It's really sad to see it come to an end, but nothing lasts forever.

This was the last announcement on the discord:

Hi Guys & Girls! As you all know by now the server has been dead for quite some time now with no real chance of every coming back to life.. It brings me great sadness that after long consideration Dean and I have decided the time has come for us to close the server and move on. We have had many many amazing times on the server and have made some great friends along the way, but the time has come that Broncin will be closing. Unfortunately, both myself and Dean have grown out of Minecraft and have also other commitments in real life that take up a large amount of our time, so really spending time on the server feels like a chore to us rather than enjoyment at this time. It has been great, I'm deeply sorry that it couldn't continue. We would like to personally thank each any every person that has ever joined and supported us along this long journey of nearly 6 years! The discord will remain for everyone to talk in and the website will remain up for the foreseeable future also. Finally, thanks. It's been one hell of a ride! Much Love, Stuart & Dean <3

3. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Hey any chance of a map download here... 1.0 and 2.0???

4. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Sadly, there isn't any map downloads.

5. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft: