1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Accepted Azera_321 Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted Mod Applications' started by Azera_321, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Should Azera_321 become Mod

Poll closed May 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    In-game Name: Azera_321

In-game Rank (Must be Civilian or higher): Citizen
    & Emerald Donor

What time can you moderate the chat?
    (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) 6 pm - 10 pm Eastern Time but on weekend I am usually playing more.

How long have you played on our server?:
    I started playing on this server on March 1, 2015. Ar time is 15 days, 4 hours and 30 minutes

Have you ever been muted or banned?: I have never been banned and I haven't been muted since the reset.
    If so, why and for how long?: N/A

Why do you believe you’re suitable for the Moderation role?: I know what it takes to be a mod. A mod is someone who is suppose to help out players. I am that person. A mod is someone who doesn't ignore people like a good portion of the mods do nowadays. I know the rules, but I know that mod is more than just muting people or telling them where farmer area is. It's more than telling people to be nice or behave. The number one job that a mod has to do is represent our server the best way they can. I know I can do that. I am active, funny, and a friend. And I know now more then ever our server needs someone who is active, funny and a friend.

What makes you so different? I don't really want to become mod. I really don't. Now I know some of you are asking "why the heck are you applying?" The reason I am applying is that I love this server. I really do. I don't want to see it fall apart. I feel like I connect with the players on this server. A lot of players are worried, sad, and mad and I share their feelings. When I joined Broncin there were about eighty people playing at a time. On the weekends it would hit up to nearly a hundred. The lowest it would get is like down to thirty. I know how it feels to see friends come and go. Most of the people who I called friends are no longer with us. It is really sad to think about. But here's the thing, Broncin I believe we are ready for a new generation of players. A new beginning. We need to get the right people on staff. People who care, who are devoted, who will listen to the players of Brocin! I know I am the right choice. Please write your questions in the comments. I will try to answer them as best as I could.

Extra Information: I will put a seven-day poll up in the forum. If the majority of players don't see me as a suitable person for a mod, I will ask an admin to deny me.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. Chicken

Chicken Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +159
    Minecraft:
    The_Chicken_Guy
    bro why arent u owner yet

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Wovier

Wovier Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    Wovier
    I am amazed on how you built your application. You obviously put in lots and lots of effort to something you aren't desperate for, but still try for. I am sure you would be a great moderator, and a great administrator. You set a great example off for everyone. I've seen you active, I see you being selfless, and kind for people, as well. I see you don't want to be moderator for the enjoyment, but for the hope of bringing the life and love of Broncin back. The fact in a situation like this where we are not getting much more players, and you lost your friends and all, shows you don't care about yourself, but you care about your childhood game. I appreciate is so much that you are thinking about the community, and us. You should be accepted, as for your wishes of helping people.

• Like Like x 1
  4. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    After being Azera’s mayor you really get to know the person. He’s respectful has a wealth of knowledge from 1.0 (which can always be helpful) and knows what the heck he’s doing with running tasks. It’d be a huge loss if you didnt promote azera this guy shows dedication towards the server and tbh one of the best canidits applying rn. But you shouldn’t just promote him because he is a good leader, he is also a good friend, respectful and I encourage you to get to know him if you haven’t. He’s a man of the people (which we truly need rn) and will help the server move forward not back. Highly recommended
    PROMOTE HIM!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awit

Awit Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +9
    Minecraft:
    AWITFC
    Never used to get on with azera, but after getting to know you. I would highly recommend this user

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DaOfficialLegend

DaOfficialLegend One Hit Wonder

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft:
    DaOfficialLegend
    I like azera hes a nice guy, helps me with stuff

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +33
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    The only thing I caught that you have to change is how long you have played on Broncin. It is supposed to be the time on Broncin 2.0 not 1.0. Other than that your application is fairly decent. Good luck Azera!

8. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +130
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Afteer talking to Az for generally most of the day yesterday I have to admit that he is not as bad as some people portray him. Good Luck Azera.

9. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    bro, you went all in with your application!

otherwise, recommended! helpful player and a kind friend.

10. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Good luck I guess but I don't really care cuz I quit but once admins decide to do something such as add more "attractions" then I will come back. I know no one misses me =DDDDD

11. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    Looks like we got ourselves a volunteer? Give it up for Azera_321 for applying for Mod! Good Luck and Well Put Application!

Happy Mod Games!
    And May the Odds be Ever in your favor...
    [​IMG]

Effie Trinket will miss you...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  12. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming a staff member!

You will be given the rank of Chat Moderator on the server and the rank of Trial-Mod on the server discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full mod and get access to the full rank of Chat Moderator on the discord and website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.