1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Awsomelogan2's Officer Application

Discussion in 'Officer Applications' started by Awsomelogan2, Jun 5, 2018.

?

Who wants me as an officer

1. I do because I honestly think you can do well

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. I do because im here to support but I dont care enough

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. No because I dont think your mature enough at all

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. No because your a noob (Plz dont choose this)

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    In-game Name: Awsomelogan2

How old are you? I am 13.

What is your timezone? My timezone is est.

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? I have been muted a few times due to disrespect which is probably why im getting denied.

What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) I can patrol almost anytime all summer and at around 7 or 8 pm during the school year.

How long have you played on our server?: I don't know if u want me to include from 1.0 but I started playing March 5th of 2018 on 2.0

What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? I am a mayor at the moment.

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Yes I do.

What makes you the best police applicant?: Ik this will probably get denied but I guess ill try.
    Ok so I think I would be a good officer because I can be way more mature then I am now, I love to help other new players out. I only am immature because no body really wants to have a flip phone and I try to make people laugh but I can change that. I also want to join th3 and Karti B/ Kartingst. I want to pvp but I don't really get to due to the fact no one sells and gear and I don't have the time to make the gear. I respect others except for Awit but she luvs me. I have wanted to be I guess staff since around 2017 but I never really took the effort into trying after I was denied in 1.0. I want to protect the fugitives and low levels because I always see in chat that they are being killed which angers me because they leave and never come back, So I want to patrol and make sure they don't get killed because th3m3w is really the only super active cop and he cant patrol every area. I'd be the most or 2nd most active cop on the force if I was accepted (Which I never will be). I have 5 days total at the moment but I average to play a couple hours a day. I know this is very short but I tried.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. GayAhegao

GayAhegao Fugie

Ratings:
    +6
    Minecraft:
    GayAhegao
    your application seems a bit cluttered, maybe try editing it a bit into sections so it's easier to read.

otherwise, i think you'd make a good officer! personally, you seem really easy to get along with and generally kind. it seems you matured a lot more. your reasons also seem pretty great, and overall i think you're pretty helpful.

try to be more hopeful, though. good luck, hope you get it! ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    Your application seems a little messy to me, maybe clean it up a bit, and make it more organized. I suggest to use bold letters to prove points. Also, make it more specific. Here are some example questions. What kind of person are you? When can you patrol? Meaning everyday times. Are you good at pvp? Are you trustworthy? Basically, you need to expand your application so people know how good of an applicant you're for Officer.
    Anyway Good Luck!! ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Azera_321

Azera_321 Moderator Moderator

Ratings:
    +58
    Minecraft:
    Azera_321
    Good luck! ;)_________________________________________