1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Denied app 2k18

Discussion in 'Denied Officer Applications' started by Zeldowin, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeldowin

Zeldowin Dragon Slayer

Ratings:
    +154
    Minecraft:
    Zeldowin
    In-game Name: Zeldowin (Applying for my alt TheRealCow)

How old are you? 20

What is your timezone? West Coast

Have you ever been banned or muted, if so, why? I’ve been muted a few times for having a great vocabulary, and I’ve been banned for exploiting. (The 6th month ban was lifted as there was no proof I actually did anything)

What time can you patrol the city? (Ex: 1PM-4PM + your timezone) At least a couple hours in the afternoon. Anywhere between 2 and 11 I’ll probably be on at some point for a bit.

How long have you played on our server?: Been with Broncin for nearly 5 years.

What is your current rank (Eg, Member +)? Citizen

Have you read ALL of the server and city rules and do you understand them?: Read them hundreds of times with all the times I have been jailed trying to figure out why. Retyped at one point for Spook. Ya i know em.

What makes you the best police applicant?: Before reading this can ya do me a favor and think about this realistically. We all know I was never actually a part of any map stealing. I was later banned for exploiting but that doesn’t mean I did anything else. Before that I had literally spent hundreds of hours working for you guys. Custom making the TBD map, building on it, and building this project. I actually put a lot of time and effort in helping Broncin. So when I was falsely banned yeah I was frustrated and I was a little toxic with my conversations with Tin. Though I had a reason I get it maybe it wasn’t the best thing to do, but you don’t have to have me for me.

And with this whole toxicity thing, I’m not as bad as I’m thought of and talked about, I just cuss a lot. If that does make toxic then fine yeah a little but that also doesn’t mean I’m dumb enough to do anything to get myself demoted. I understand what I can and can not say. Come on you know me.

I may not get along with a couple members of the current staff team (Kart/Shiz) but I don’t see how that can’t be fixed. Kart and I started out as a joke and then it turned into a genuine dislike for each other, surely we can work things out. Shiz you know how I actually am I don’t know why there’s a problem. Thanks.

Being an officer, obviously I am extremely active. Practically any time in the afternoon you can get a hold of me if I’m not already online. I have about as much knowledge on Broncin as you can get. I’ve been around since the first couple months of the original release and built the new map (With help ofc). I know the rules probably better than anybody because I’ve checked them so many times. I know how being staff works, I’ve gotten way more experience than most people applying, on Broncin and on servers much larger. I know how to actually do stuff.

On the server side of things, I think me being an officer would be a change that a lot of people would like. Right now with my buddies and I running the pvp zones all the time, a lot of people supposedly get frustrated and want to quit. I think being an officer would do the exact opposite, and make it easier for people ranking. I wouldn’t care for PvP because I would no longer need a use for it, other than in situations when patrolling.

For as long as I’ve stuck around, and as much work as I have put into Broncin itself, nevermind playing it, I wouldn’t still be trying to get officer to screw around get myself demoted, I would be trying to prove myself that I’m not as bad as you guys for whatever reason think, and that I’m actually being a little serious.

Not to mention I'm also currently working on the new prestiges :p

Yo thanks for readin

• Like Like x 1
  2. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    You seem like a pretty good guy, but you do have some negative reputation... The application was decently thought out. Good luck Zeld!

3. st6sniper1

st6sniper1 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +48
    Minecraft:
    st6sniper1
    I've known you for a while, and have always feared you in the PVP area. Your a very good pvper, as all of us know, so I think you would make a great cop.

GL

4. Im_Cake

Im_Cake PremeHead Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +228
    Minecraft:
    Im_Cake
    Good luck zeldowin

5. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Nope...

You are very disrespectful, you have no clue what the heck an officer does when such event happen, yet, you spam my PM with very disrespectful messages claiming that I'm abusing my power even though I'm not.

even though you're a good pvp'er, I do NOT want to see you in the team .

Good luck .

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. RexRekts

RexRekts Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    Sk8ter1232012
    Very great pvper, and also a very helpful person. I don’t see why they won’t put ya as an officer.

7. CaptainWonders

CaptainWonders Civilian

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft:
    CaptainWonders
    Not recommended.

8. Speckle

Speckle Ad-moo-n Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +816
    Application Denied.

We do not feel you meet the requirements and standards set in place for becoming an officer.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.