1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

Accepted __Puggles__'s Officer Application!

Discussion in 'Accepted Officer Applications' started by __Puggles__, May 31, 2018.

?

Should I be an Officer?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    Puggles Officer App!

InGameName;__Puggles__

Other Names Before __Puggles__:

1st~ gameboybuddy1

2nd~ ThatOneAFKGuy

3rd~ Sans_DaSkeleton_

How old are you: 13.

What is your timezone: EST NY,US.

Have you ever been banned or muted,if so, why? No I have never been banned or muted on 2.0.

What Time You can patrol the city?[Ex: 1pm-4pm + plus your timezone] :

Monday: 6 pm-9 pm

Tuesday: 6 pm-9 pm

Wednesday: 4 pm - 5:30 pm

Thursday: 6 pm- 9 pm

Friday: 5 pm-9 pm

How Long have you played on the server? : t I joined the 2.0 server the day it opened, March 3,2018. I have played for 34 hours on 2.0, but I will increase my hours. I know I have been inactive for a while but not anymore :p

What is your current rank (Ex Member) I am Civilian and Voter

Have You read all of the city rules and do you understand them ? Yes I have read ALL of the city rules and I do understand them and, All of that Spamming and Advertising will not be tolerated!

What Makes you the best police applicant?

On 1.0, as many of you know I was a previous Officer on Broncin. Which gives me a better advantage, so lets all forget about me being an awesome officer to even it out. I have watched Olivercat101's Officer Gameplay videos on Youtube so I would know what to do as an Officer.

A reason I am the best officer applicant is because I am hardworking. When anyone gives me a task, I am always prepared in order for it to complete it.

Another reason I am the best officer applicant is because I am helpful. I love to help whenever it is with friends or just random fugitives.

Obviously I don't kill fugitives or I don't kill people for fun. Also I would say I am good at pvping just a little rusty but it will come back.

Another Reason I am the best officer applicant is that I am extremely mature. I am not one of those players who make dirty jokes all the time. I love jokes but when it gets far, it's far.

The final reason I am the best officer applicant is that I love to make new friends. When I became a staff member in 1.0 I got to know a lot about the admins/staff, I still want to increase about friendship with each other.

I am the best officer applicant because I am nice, helpful, trustworthy, mature, and a friend!

Thank you so much if I get accepted :) - Puggles

-Cya on Broncin :) __Puggles__

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Good app Wrinkles. Good Luck

3. Otang

Otang Civilian

Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft:
    _MaiJI_
    Well put together, and I know you as a friend and a former cop from 1.0 . So I recommend you :D

4. Kartingst

Kartingst Officer Officer Moderator

Ratings:
    +172
    Minecraft:
    Kartingst
    Good luck Pugs!

5. __Puggles__

__Puggles__ Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +70
    Minecraft:
    __Puggles__
    Thanks! :)

6. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +34
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Good luck Pug! :D

7. HoshiKurama

HoshiKurama Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +91
    Minecraft:
    HoshiKurama
    Application Accepted!

Congratulations on being accepted into the first stage of becoming an officer!

You will be given the rank of MallCop on the server and on the discord. For the next week you will be observed by current staff and depending if you do good or bad you will become a full Officer and get access to the full rank of Officer on the discord and website!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.