1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

5 years ago...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by creepertec2000, Jul 15, 2018.

1. creepertec2000

creepertec2000 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    Well, 5 years ago 11 year old me copy-pasted the I.P. for Broncin into my multiplayer tab. I would only play for a few months until I lost my account. Around 4 years ago I played for a few more weeks on an alternate account before having to leave after about 3 weeks. In March of 2015, I started playing again as ''Creepertec2000", I definitely was an instigator, I was perm muted once and perm banned twice by the end of the year for cheating. I bought an unlocked and stayed quiet throughout 2016 until September. I was banned for the last time, no chance of coming back, unfortunately, to the dismay of @Shiz , I came back 10 months later right around for my 4th year reward. By that point the server was all ready dead, and in September of 2017 Broncin 1.0 crashed for the last time, and j was playing it the moment it crashed. When Broncin 1.0 died, my love for the server died. I would of hoped 5 years after joining this server things would be as good as ever, it doesn't seem that way.

Bye.

2. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Ur quitting? dang... Welcome to the club my guy. Server is dead lol KiLo won't work.

3. creepertec2000

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    I quit back in March, but yesterday happened to be my 5 year anniversary. I also feel like KiLo is just a last hope that won't work. The major demographic for Minecraft does not seem interested in a server where you are killed 40 times by people in P4 God armor when you have a stone shovel. I've been watching the stats, Broncin's golden age is over, unless the admins change things dramatically, I'm sure people will keep promising a resurgence or a second golden age. Might pop on when I have access to my computer. The problems with Broncin are numerous, and things don't seem to be going anywhere.

4. th3m3w

th3m3w Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +131
    Minecraft:
    th3m3w
    Man... I will defonitally miss you. Its sad that your town was just starting to grow in 1.0 when it all came crashing down. It will be sad seeing you go.
    Happy 5 years though

5. Awsomelogan2

Awsomelogan2 Civilian

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft:
    Awsomelogan2
    Its not gonna work, Awit keeps pushing it back, She promised like a week or 2 ago theyd announce broncin on KiLo but "Something happened". Oh haahah right, yeah rip broncin 2.0

6. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    Didn’t know you well but it’s sad to see you go. It’s sad when people leave because people refuse to change things in order to attract/ keep more people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +34
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    I’m about 85% sure I knew you from Broncin 1.0 but not as well as others. However, it is sad to see you go. Good luck in life creepertec!

8. MelCat

MelCat Retired

Ratings:
    +273
    Minecraft:
    MomMelCat
    Sorry to see you go but I left on my own accord back in March. I was invited back to Discord kind of just quit that all together because my job requires the utmost secrecy now. Only one person from Broncin knows what I'm working on and that person doesn't play anymore ...
    I don't think I was ever really banned for anything but speaking my mind or telling the bloody truth. I saw the demise of the server when 2.0 was planned and or possibly even before @Shiz left and some "clown monkey" took his place. Don't really remember much what on what happened in between...
    I still pop on every month to keep my little flat going in Donor, I donated like in April when no one else was. Then **** got really busy at work and my kid's last week of school was a freeking nightmare for my daughter who graduated with honors... and the rest of my kids and my husband and I who had to watch a lie and a city cover up probably the worst day in our lives.
    MineCraft and Broncin is such a small part of my thoughts now.
    Broncin also became the "No" game in my life. If you asked anything from Broncin in return, the answer was almost always "No." So I just said 'F these butt monkeys and their silly little games..Alts.. Fake players... yeah you know who you are..." and I got serious with where I am needed.
    Now I am working at probably the best company ever, on the best project I could ever dream of with people who are f'ing geniuses in what they do. I sometimes laugh and think "I actually get paid for what I do?"
    @uk_king_007 and @th3m3w keep Broncin's spirit true. Old school style.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  9. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +61
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    we will do our best! lol hope you enjoy your Microsoft job!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. creepertec2000

Ratings:
    +90
    Minecraft:
    TooRandom
    You know playing the 1.5 update on Bedrock made me realize that Broncin 2.p was made at the worst time possible, maybe an early map restart, jk I know that's not happening.