1. Hey Guest! Welcome to Broncin! You can join our Minecraft server by using this IP: Hub.Broncin.net

1 more needed suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Vulso, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    Right so I’ve already ran the idea round the “higher up staff” *cough awit + hoshi* and the idea is that spawners should be purchasable with in game currency however Drug Lord is the needed rank to buy the spawners... right so let’s get into the core idea features

*Low tier spawners cost around 5mill each to keep the balance between paying irl and making it not op to buy loads at once these would be like pig spawners.
    *high tier could reach as high as 10 mill for spawners such as blaze, pig man, enderman and cow as these can all be extremely good money makers.
    * Spawners can now be mined by donors / Drug lord using a silk touch pick however the silk touch instant breaks after three uses.
    * there is a limit to 20 spawners per chunk to reduce lag
    * and a cap of spawners at 150 per town
    * Adding this will mean players are more likely to start trading spawners and adding a new area for the economy
    * also more constant
    * less pay 2 win
    ( I hope this gets people even more excited for DL)
    Leave ur thoughts below and I’ll try respond

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. EAGL3

EAGL3 Retired Staff Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32
    Minecraft:
    MathEquations
    Wow... another great idea! I like it a lot!

3. Vulso

Vulso Officer Officer

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft:
    Vulso
    Yeah all the feedback ive had from asking in game and other staff has been good so far!

4. uk_king_007

uk_king_007 Bounty Hunter

Ratings:
    +59
    Minecraft:
    uk_king_007
    I like this idea, many servers already have this and it gets people want to stay playing on a server (something they can strive for to get). Silk touch is a good idea less work for admins. And although I despise limiting towns on wat they can do I think the 20 spawners a chunk is a good cap, aswell as 120 spawners per town is a good limit aswell.